YouTurn Face Cleanser And Exfoliant Review - Reduces Breakouts & Blackheads With Organic & Natural Jojoba Beads

Winter brings more than joyous holiday gatherings and gifts; it also brings the worst weather for our skin. Winter skin issues are common for a lot of people. The hardest part is finding a cleaner or exfoliant that will get rid of that dry flaky skin without making it any worse. I've been using a great product this winter and had a lot of luck with it. YouTurn face cleanser and exfoliating scrub is the best of both worlds. It not only cleanses my face but it also exfoliates with natural and organic Jojoba beads.





Using the YouTurn face cleanser I also notice that my face seems to stay less oily and moisturized throughout the day too. As soon as I noticed dry skin before Christmas I started using the face cleanser, and I have not had any issues with unsightly peeling skin since. My holiday makeup was lazy and rushed but I still looked refreshed.







YouTurn Face Cleanser and Exfoliating Scrub

If my boring but flawless holiday skin is not enough to impress you. There are some other really great things to love about this product:

  • Made in the USA
  • Helps remove blackheads
  • Contains Vitamin E to sooth your skin and protect against further damage
  • Environmentally Friendly
If you have been following me on social media, you will know that I love to buy products made in the USA when I can. It helps boost our local economy and potentially can create more jobs, really a simple choice for me. 

I have had a lot less blackhead issues since using the Youturn cleanser and exfoliating scrub on a regular basis. Plus it is much less harsh than some of the exfoliants I have used in the past. It also contains Vitamin E in order to sooth your dry skin, and protect it from more damage. 

It is a bit on the pricey side for the size of the bottle, but it works out to about average since it does not take a lot of product to cleans and exfoliate. So it is a worthwhile cost to be rid of the winter skin issues. 



Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts