Hydrating Fragrance Free Conditioner: Allurials Review

Who doesn't search for a fantastic conditioner? I know I have been for a long time! It always seems that conditioners do not fit all my needs! They either weigh my hair down, make it look overly oily. Or just fall flat of doing anything productive for my long locks.

Fragrance is something that can really be a problem when it comes to conditioners as well. Using hair products with a lot of fragrance can really change the scent of your lotions and perfumes. They become muddled, and you may not smell as spiffy as you think. I recently finished up testing a new conditioner: Allurials Fragrance Free Conditioner, and am so ready to share it with all of you!



Allurials Fragrance Free Conditioner 

I like to smell good, we all do right? A lot of people do not realize that layering fragrance should not include anything you put on your hair. The fragrance from shampoos and conditioners will often change how the scent of your perfume is perceived. Having a house full of allergy sufferers Allurials fragrance free conditioner was a great asset for me as well. There is no smell or fragrance whatsoever to this conditioner! 

Using Allurials Fragrance Free Conditioner allows me to use my perfumes that I know will not effect my son's allergies, without worry that what is on my hair will cause issues. Yes, I am a little excited over the zero scent to this conditioner (if it was not obvious). 

I bet you are wondering when I am going to tell you how well it did! Without wasting anymore time, let's get down to the details.


Performance

When it comes to haircare products, I always go in skeptical! Afterall, 35 years on this earth and I still have not landed on a favorite; until now! My hair is normally a rats nest, and I rock a bun all the time. Why? Because it takes so much effort to make my long curly hair manageable! Yet with a single use of my Allurials Fragrance Free Conditioner my hair looked amazing! No extra effort, no styling products just an awesome conditioner.



It does not take a lot of product to work wonders! My hair was soft, shiny and just gorgeous. I love the electric purple bottle and the gold lid. It's fun and actually looks very luxe the way it is packaged. 

Suitable For All Hair

Another great point about Allurials Fragrance Free Conditioner is that anyone can use it. It is suitable for all hair types. Even if you:

  • Have color treated hair.
  • Over processed hair.
  • Permed or relaxed hair.
  • Dry hair
  • Oily hair
This conditioner contains essential oils and is specially formulated for all hair types, even if you color treat your hair! My hair felt amazing after using it, despite normally having extremely dry ends. After using Allurials my hair looked great and felt even better! 

I would compare this conditioners results to that of spending a small fortune on a brazilian blowout or deep conditioning treatment at a salon! 


Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts