Insta Natural Glycolic Peel Review





I recently tested another Insta Natural product. This time I tried out the Glycolic Peel. I was not sure what to expect as I have never tried a Glycolic product (at least none I can recall).


Insta Natural Glycolic Peel

At first I was intimidated. I suppose the word 'peel' had be a bit nervous (what was going to peel?). After looking into the ingredients a little further I realized I have tried them at one point or another so I went on to test the product.

When I opened my glycolic peel, it was not what I expected at all. It was a glass bottle, and included a separate pump style lid. I thought that was pretty neat and different.


 Since I have used it I want to point out, do not leave it on for more than a minute the first time! You can build up tolerance the more you use it. I would NOT recommend using this on very sensitive skin.


I will also add that I learned the hard way that you should not use this during an acne outbreak (it stings). 




After use I did notice a lot of the dry skin areas on my face felt softer and smoother! It also seemed to brighten my overall skin tone as well.

My face is a bit sensitive though, and prone to acne outbreaks so it will not be something I use daily by any means. The Glycolic peel will be something I use when my acne clears up and often leaves behind dry patches on my face. The price is a bit lower than other products on the market that are similar. 

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts