Free Stuff with New Brand Ambassador Program For Social Influencers


By now ya'll know that I love free stuff!I also love helping promote brands and products by sharing my personal experience, even if it they are not so great in the end.


 Of course, that is likely why you are reading this post right now right, for the freebies? So we are all in good company here! I recently found a new brand ambassador program that is offering some awesome swag in exchange for promoting their new program! Hats, Shirts, Socks and hoodies are available as well as other swag too!

The Hustle currently only has around 1,500 ambassadors. If you know anything about brand ambassador programs you know that in the early stages is a great time to sign up! All you have to do is enter your email here, you will get a confirmation email. Then just follow the instructions and start sharing to earn your swag! They send out some hilarious emails too, so it's not the same old boring correspondence you generally get from ambassador programs! Make sure to let me know in the comments if you join, and what you think of those hilarious emails!


Comments

  1. I joined a while ago but haven't heard from them since!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check both your promotions and spam folder. My first message hit my spam folder, and all the ones since have hit my promotions tab on my email. I hope that helps. It is also referral based, so you need to refer friends to the newsletter in order to get the free stuff.

      Delete

Post a Comment

InstaGC

Popular Posts