Hair Growth and Shine Supplements

Sometime after the birth of my son, my hair decided to turn to crap. Seriously! It started to fall out by handfuls, and was thinning beyond belief. It was as if my hair aged 30 years after the birth of my son! My biggest issue was the lack of shine, and the super thin spots that were starting to become noticeable! My hair was falling out to the point that I was clogging the drain every time I took a shower. This was not your normal hair loss, this was an excessive amount of hair. My hairbrush became full every time I brushed my hair!


 Then I found Hair Growth and Shine Supplements from Schwartz Bioresearch. I was ready to try out the supplements, so I could stop worrying about my ever thinning hair!When my supplements arrived I began using them right away.



Hair Growth and Shine 


After just the first week I could see an improvement. At that point I was no longer clogging the drain after my shower, and I was having to clean out my hairbrush less often. Nothing happens overnight, and I was excited enough at not hearing my husband gripe because I had yet again clogged the drain. There was a luster returning to my hair as well. Instead of looking flat and dull my natural shine was trying to come through.

After using the Schwartz Bioresearch Hair Growth and shine for a month, I was extremely impressed. New growth has popped up along my hair line, and the top of my head. These were the two areas that had become visibly obvious that my hair was thinning. That wonderful shine had returned. Despite needing to visit the salon for a root touch up, my hair is extremely shinny from my dark roots to my bright ends. 

Saying I am excited over the new growth is an understatement! My hair is well on its way to being just as lovely as it was in my younger years. New growth, and less hair loss are my two favorite things I have noticed since using these supplements! The restored shine, and strength are a blessing as well! My hair is growing at a faster rate than before as well. I had recently had a haircut prior to starting the supplements, and my hair is back to the same length already!

Look at that shine! You can also see the little new growth hairs
along the side of my hair line.


If you have been keeping up with blog and my social channels they you may have noticed that Schwartz Bioresearch recently hosted a mega giveaway! Hopefully one of you reading this were one of the lucky winners! If not well you missed a chance to try some great supplements and products they have to offer. They offer a diverse collection of products, sure to have something to suit everyone's needs.


Hair Growth and Shine Final Thoughts 

The bottom line is, these supplements work. If you are like me and looking for a solution to thinning hair or any other concerns these are a great place to start. If you have other concerns you can find other solutions that Schwartz Bioresearch has to offer as well. 

Make sure to check out Schwartz Bioresearch out on social media:


Schwartz Bioresearch not only makes some great products, they share a wealth of health information too. They have several other supplements to choose from as well.

I will be adding an additional photo of my hair growth soon, to keep you updated on how well things are going! Keep in mind you have to be diligent even with a supplement, so make sure you take it as directed to obtain the desired results!

If you haven't yet head over to the blog's fanpage and give it a follow, so you do not miss the next chance at amazing giveaways for products like these!


Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts