Brieftons Food Chopper, Blender, Slicer & Grater Review

Why are good kitchen tools so hard to find? Seriously I have blown up countless electric kitchen gadgets over the years. My food processor and mixer are just a few that had recently decided to blow up, never to work again. Was it going to be possible to find a single gadget to replace both for under $30? I was fairly optimistic I would find something to fit my budget. I was not very optimistic that I would find something that worked as well.

I needed a kitchen gadget that did not take up a lot of space, since my kitchen is small. The kitchen tool needed to be versatile, very useful while not taking up too much space. Cleanup needed to be easy as well, and I did not want anything over complicated to operate.


Brieftons Food Chopper and Blender


As you can imagine it is not always easy to find an item that fits exactly what we are looking for. Brieftons offers many different styles and designs of items for the kitchen. I liked the size and look of the Food Chopper and Blender, as well as the versatility of use. It did not look like it would take up very much space. Having the mixer option was the selling point for me, if you follow me on social media you will know I love to bake and create new dishes. So I decided to order and test out the Brieftons Food Chopper, Blender, Slicer and Grater!


When my Brieftons food chopper arrived I noticed right away that it would be able to do more than I thought it would when I ordered it. It came with:

  • Container and Lid 
  • 1 divider
  • 2 chopping blades
  • 2 blending attachments
  • 1 mandolin
  • 1 Shredder
  • 1 Grater
  • 1 Julienne Blade
  • 1 Slicer 
  • 1 Safety Food holder
On top of being 100% BPA free and made from durable reinforced plastic I now had a tool for every job in the kitchen! The Brieftons Chopper, Blender, Slicer and Grater can easily replace most of your modern small kitchen appliances and free up space in your home.


Perhaps my most favorite part of this mixer is that it is so easy even my son can use it! My YouTube review above shows just how easy this manual blender, mixer and chopper is to use! Even if your power goes out you can still chop, mix and blend with ease with Brieftons! A great space saver too, this will tuck easily away into a small cabinet and replace my bulky food processor, mixer, blender and several other gadgets freeing up some much needed storage space in my small kitchen.


I don't know about you, but this is the first mixer I have ever owned that allowed to to make two batches of muffins at one time. Two separate flavors, with no additional cleanup! I just saved 15 minutes, and have plenty of muffins for breakfast the next few days.




Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts