Smartphone Accessories: Aulker iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector

Not all smartphone accessories are something to get excited over. Some make claims, that they just fail to live up to. I recently tested the Aulker iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector and was actually surprised that I had no issues with it! This smartphone accessory lived up to all that it claimed to be and I was thankful for the added protection for my iPhone 7!

Aulker Screen Protectors were extremely
well packaged too.

Aulker iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector

Having a toddler, anything I can do to add additional protection for my iPhone is a huge plus. I am always looking for great iphone accessories, that will help me protect my phone. It get's expensive replacing smartphones! The iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector was packaged with care, to ensure it arrived in perfect condition.







These screen protectors by Aulker have some great designs highlights I want to point out:

  • Tempered Glass
  • Explosion PRoof
  • Scratch Proof
  • Anti-Piercing
  • Shock Absorbing
So basically you're protected against just about everything that could go wrong in day to day life. I have dropped my phone countless times. My son has stabbed toys and banged my phone (he is sneaky), and still no issues. 


The Aulker iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector comes in a 3 pack, and run under $10. Making it well worth the price, especially if you have multiple smartphones in your home. These iPhone 7 plus Screen protectors are so thick, I honestly did not expect that. 

Aulker iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protectors are some
of the thickest I have tried so far!




 Bottom line here, if you are looking for a high quality tempered glass screen protector for your iPhone 7 Plus you can't go wrong. 3 per pack make the price point great, and the quality and protection you will get are priceless! I am thankful I no longer have to worry so much about my son getting ahold of my phone, or about scratching the screen! 


Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts