Smartphone Accessories: Aulker Bendable Case for iPhone 7

When it comes to cases for my smartphone, I constantly change my mind. Typical girl right? So I am always looking for a new color, or design or just something new to try out. I recently tried the Aulker Bendable Case for iPhone 7, and will share my impressions with you. I do have difficulty switching cases from time to time, the hard shell cases are my least favorite to try and switch out. This Aulker case, is bendable making it a great option for those of us with issues swapping cases on our smartphones.



Aulker Bendable iPhone Case

My first impression of the Aulker Bendable iPhone case was that it had average packaging. The basic packaging that you would get with any typical smartphone case. I also noted that the case had button covers, and I was a bit unsure how well those would aid usability. Some cases in the past with covered buttons seemed to hinder use. Then I noticed how flexible but sturdy the case was. Black was my color of choice for my Aulker Bendable iphone case, since it was a color I did not already have. There are plenty of other color options to choose from though. 





The case itself was easy to install, I had no issues getting it on at all. It fit snug, and had a raised lip edge, to help keep my iPhone from getting scratched. I really liked the matte black of the case and the almost pinstripe design. The overall design and flexibility of the Aulker iPhone case was impressive.



Call me crazy but I also love the interior design, maybe at some point in the future Aulker will come out with a geo-pattern case like the interior of this one. Right now the case is running 59% off so I got it just in time! A steal for under $10 while the sale continues. Easy to install, flexible enough you won't have to fight getting it one. The button covers line up perfectly, so it does not interfere with use at all. 





Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts