Extra Large Insulated Lunch Bag by Sacko Review

It get's expensive when you have to constantly buy lunch while you are at work. Packing a lunch may not be trendy though it can save you around $500 a year or more! So I started packing my husband's lunch since his daily eating habits were hitting our budget really hard. Even small purchases like a drink when away from home can cost double or triple what you spend when sending it from home. So I needed to find a lunch bag or box that could handle both his drinks and whatever snacks or meal I planned on sending him.




Sacko Extra Large Lunch Bag

When I ordered the Sacko lunch bag I knew it said 'extra large'. I never expected it to be as large as it actually was though. But once I unboxed it, and opened it I realized that it was much larger than the listing photo's made it appear. 




It can easily hold a 12 pack of cans, as well as whatever lunch items I am packing for that day. Once you unpackage and open up the Sacko Lunch bag you realize that it is indeed 'Extra Large'! The possibilities for the Sacko Insulated Lunch Box are endless. Not only is it perfect for packing my husbands lunch in order to save money. This Sacko Lunch Bag is perfect for traveling with our toddler. The design takes up less space than my diaper bag, and will easily hold drinks and snacks for everyone. The outer pockets can hold all our items that do not need to stay chilled. Since the Sacko Lunch bag is large but stands taller vertically instead of taking space horizontally, we can even use it in our small pickup truck without worrying about the space it takes in the cab.

This bag is perfect for:

  • Packing Daily Lunches
  • Road Trip Munchies
  • Fishing Trips
  • Vacations
  • Cold Item Grocery Shopping
  • Anytime
The Sacko Extra Large Insulated Lunch Bag is very versatile, and has tons of uses outside of your basic daily lunch. 

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts