Electronics and Gadgets: Aulker Luminous Gaming Mouse

I'm not a full blown gamer by any means. Though I do enjoy playing games from time to time as a way to unwind and relax. I was having trouble lately using my mouse and I thought it was time to try a gaming mouse. I found the Aulker gaming mouse and decided to give it a try. It is a black mouse, and connects via a usb port. The Aulker gaming mouse is not just a great mouse for gaming, but I enjoy using it for regular computer tasks as well. Aulker brings great game function with this mouse, 6 anti skid buttons make assigning tasks to keys extremely simple. The key life is 5 million clicks, so this mouse should be lasting me a very long time!




Aulker Gaming Mouse

When it comes to gaming a stiff mouse is not optimal. You really want your mouse to be super sensitive so that it responds right when you need it too. I mean really; what is worse than being down to your last life, finding a health potion only to die while fighting with your mouse?! Seriously happened so many times to me in the past! 

The Aulker gaming mouse is almost like just an extension of my hand. It follows my commands without ease, and without a mouse pad. I use my laptop 99% of the time, and the Aulker mouse is completely compatible and works so much butter than my Dell touchpad mouse! There is absolutely no software download necessary, I just plug it into one of my usb ports. 


It is going to sound crazy but the mouse is soft, it doesn't have that typical hard plastic feel. It feels very comfortable while I use it. Did I mention this mouse is luminous? I love the electric blue color, I know I am such a girl. But this mouse is stylin'! I love the look,the feel and the quality of the Aulker Luminous Mouse! It makes using my laptop so much better! From gaming, to creating this blog post the Aulker Gaming Mouse is a huge asset! 



As far as gaming accessories go this one is not only quality made, but gorgeous too! The image is in full daylight, imagine how gorgeous that electric blue looks at night (trust me it is awesome)! 



Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts