Makeup Swag: Cosmetics Makeup Travel Case Review

I love makeup, cosmetics, glitter and just about anything 'girly'. So I have an ever growing stash of makeup, skincare, and well girl stuff. The downside, is I have a toddler. Many of my favorite (and sadly expensive) eyeshadow palettes and lip sticks have fallen victim to my three year old. He even has his own 'brushes' so that he has something to do while I put my face on! It's the cutest thing really, thought it is troublesome too! Losing your favorite eyeshadow palette to the destructive hands of a three year old; is totally stressful!


Health2Wealth Cosmetics Travel Case

Personally after getting my Health2Wealth Cosmetics travel case I am just ecstatic! It locks, and I have a key. So that is going to eliminate all my issues with my son getting into my makeup swag! Plus save me some hard earned cash since I won't be replacing any more Too Faced palettes anytime soon! I really have to talk about this though. It's so much more than the ability to lock my cosmetics! This makeup case is perfect for some many reasons:

  • Completely adjustable trays/storage areas.
  • Two ways to carry (shoulder strap or built in handle).
  • Extra large and even fits some of hair accessories and tools. 
  • Easily cleanable should there be a glitter incident! 


These are just a few of my favorite features of the Health2Wealth Cosmetics Travel Case. I have a blown rotator cuff so the built in handle suits my needs much better than the shoulder strap. The shoulder strap is detachable so if you do not need it, you can easily take if off and store it elsewhere. I do like having options though, and the shoulder strap was included at no additional cost!



The adjustable trays are perhaps my favorite feature. I mean remember the days of caboodles? So many of my items just did not fit into those back in the day! I can easily slide out the separator and adjust the size of any slot to suit the cosmetics size I want to store in it. Hopefully you can tell from the pictures that this is a very large makeup case, it takes up the majority of the top of my dresser. 



The inside is very soft, and seems to be shock absorbing. I am not prepared to throw it to test that theory just yet though! Let's talk glitter incidents! Sometimes despite my best efforts there is a glitter explosion that takes place when I open up my glitter pots. What can I say I lack grace. With a damp cloth any shimmer, glitter or whatever else may have created a mess will wipe out with ease! 

Bottom line this is a fantastic way to store your cosmetics and keep them organized. I think the Health2Wealth Makeup Case would be great for anyone with a direct sales or MLM business that sells cosmetics or skincare items! 



Comments

Post a Comment

InstaGC

Popular Posts