Teeth Whitening Kit Review; Free Whitening Gel Refills For Life

One of the things I am constant self conscious about is my teeth. I drink coffee all day, tea and enjoy fruits that stain my teeth. So my teeth are not as pearly white as I would like them to be. Having a youtube channel I really wanted to try and get the best smile possible. After years of braces I wanted to be able to smile without worrying about yellow teeth shining through! I recently tried a teeth whitening kit that has a 100% money back guarantee. White teeth or your money back! I figured it was worth a try since I really wanted to be less self conscious during my youtube videos and so I would feel more comfortable going live on social media!  Smiles are something people notice right away, and you do not get a second chance when comes to showing your teeth. It is all or nothing, pearly white or not.

The Teeth Whitening Kit

My teeth whitening kit arrived and I started using it right away. I have videos I need to do for my youtube channel, and I did not want to waste anytime brightening my teeth. The kit came with the following:

  • Two containers of whitening gel 
  • A whitening pen
  • Teeth trays
  • Complete instructions
  • Tooth color chart
I read through all the instructions and got right down to bussiness. The trays will custom fit easily with dipping them in hot water (boiled them removed from heat) and then placing them in your mouth. After my trays were fitted I got started. 


My Teeth Before Whitening




Not smile you want to show all the time. 






My Teeth After One Use





I noticed a big difference after just the first use of my Teeth Whitening kit! I love that the kit includes the whitening pen too. If I am every headed out of town, or in a rush and need to brighten my smile I can just take the pen with me. The handy color chart allows me to track my teeth whitening success! Nothing beats having an improved self confidence because your teeth are whiter! I find myself smiling more often, and doing much better with my youtube videos. Let's face it, people are judgemental. Despite having the best oral hygiene you can still have less than white teeth. 

Just one use of my Teeth Whitening kit gave me a better smile!

There are a few amazing perks to this particular teeth whitening kit too! If I had to pick a single thing that made me love this whitening kit (besides the super fast and effective results) it would be the free refills for life!

Free Whitening Refills for Life

No that is not a typo, and I have not been hitting the wine while writing. When you purchase this teeth whitening kit you get FREE refills for life. Once you complete your purchase you then get access to a 'Members Only' club where you can order as much whitening gel refill as you want, for free! This is an amazing offer, and honestly who doesn't love free stuff? Especially when you think of how costly teeth whitening can become over time. Spending an initial investment of under $40, and never having to worry about buying another whitening kit, or paying for whitening service again? Sign me up! 

The offer is worry free too, if you are not knocked down and blown away by the results, they have a worry free money back guarantee. I imagine you, like me will be amazed at the whitening power of just the first use of the Teeth Whitening Kit. Not only am I smiling much brighter, my budget is thanking me! In the long run with free refills I am saving hundreds of dollars a year on whitening gel!







Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts