Small Kitchen Solutions: Spinning Stainless Steel Utensil Stand

My kitchen is small! As you can imagine for someone who loves cookie from scratch this can pose a problem! I literally only have about 2 feet of usable counter space for food prep in my kitchen. Holiday and Christmas food prep are extremely stressful. Since I have so little space to work with and so many dishes to prepare it can drive me nuts! So how do I deal with no space in the kitchen? I look for products that suit my small space, and make meal prep a snap!

Pro Chef Kitchen Tools (#PCKT) are fastly becoming my favorite solution for my small kitchen needs! I am able to continue to whip up some culinary greatness, while utilizing less space in my kitchen! Without to much more hesitation I have to share with you my latest small kitchen solution!


Spinning Stainless Steel Utensils and Rack

I have to point out, that plastics are just not my favorite for the kitchen. I prefer stainless, and wood utensils over their plastic counterparts. It is simple, plastic does not last that long, and if you have a Mom Brain moment that sucker is gonna melt and create a nasty mess! 

Beyond the type of utensils I use, I also need to think about where I will store them. I am not kidding when I say I have a tiny kitchen! My pots and pans don the walls like some rustic retreats idea of kitchen decor because I have zero cabinet space. As you can imagine I have crocks and containers that hold many items. Up till now, I had a big halloween glass hurricane candle holder that would keep my spatulas stored. 

Now I have a sleek modern and dare I say stylish Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Rack! I was able to ditch my plastics because this rack offers absolutely every utensil my culinary heart could desire.




It is a 6 piece kitchen tool set and it comes with the rack! It is great when it comes with the rack and you can avoid having to purchase the rack separately.  I now have 6 utensils that include:


  • 2 spatulas (different styles)
  • Pasta Spoon
  • Soup ladle
  • Large Frying Slotted Spoon (Deep Frying etc)
  • Basic Spoon 


Think outside the box with me for a minute and let me break something down! These are perfect for indoor use, and will also double as grilling utensils! Can you say ~ SCORE! On top of the great features for storage and functionality these are all dishwasher safe! These are made to last, and perfect for kitchen use and the grill, they will withstand harsh conditions such as the heat from frying goods, or getting a good sear on the grill! 



The length of the kitchen tools are optimal for keeping your distance and still functioning in the kitchen. A lot of plastics and even some of my favorite wood utensils always seem to keep me right in harms way especially when making fried chicken, or cooking bacon (ouch)!

My husband loves these, and is honestly doing more cooking than he ever has before! I also added a #PCKT whisk to my order, and the microfiber cloths so I can keep everything buffed to a gorgeous shine. 




The whisk is perfect for whipping up merengues and mixing batters. The whisk is larger than the ones I had before and that design actually helps me whip egg whites much faster than with the smaller ones. 

Pro Chef Kitchen Tools run flash sales often, so make a point to scroll down and check out whatever flash sales they have going on! 

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts