Kitchen Storage Solutions: Magnetic Stainless Steel Spice Tins Pro Chef ...

Do you have a small kitchen but love to cook? I do, and finding functional storage solutions for my kitchen and culinary needs is a passion. So I had to share my recent find with everyone. These Magnetic Spice Tins by Pro Kitchen Chef Tools are amazing. I was extremely pleased with how they worked for me, and I keep finding new ways to use them. I have several items from Pro Chef Kitchen Tools so far, and I have to tell you they delivered more than fantastic function!

Check out the size of that magnet! 



Kitchen Tools For Foodies

There are tons of self proclaimed foodies and home chefs all over social media these days. I wouldn't be surprised to see more of these magnetic spice tins popping up in your news feed! These spice tins are not only a win for the foodie in me, but also the Mom! I no longer have to worry about my son knocking over my spices as I am preparing dinner. It is never to early to teach your children to cook, and I often allow my son to help in the kitchen. These magnetic tins and stainless steel tray mean that I can let him help without worrying about him knocking them over and making a mess (it has happened before).

These magnets are outstanding.

One of passions is cooking. Cooking anything you can imagine, and I am always baking. This magnetic design means that I can put together my mise en place with ease. No more filling ramekins that I will have to wash, I can switch out tins onto the tray for each spice I will use specific to whatever dish I am creating at that time! The possibilities are completely endless to what you can do with these tins.

My Favorite Features

As I mentioned before I love the versatility of these and that I can swap between two trays to get my spice lineup for the dish I am preparing. Beyond that there are still some great features to these Magnetic Spice Tins:


  • Lay flat, or use the built in stand for an upright display
  • Mix and match spices according to the food you are preparing
  • Store flat and in a cupboard for a minimalist design
  • Sleek Stainless Steel design
  • Shake or pour function

There are so many things I enjoy about my Magnetic Spice Tins. The stainless steel simplistic design with the upright built in easel will integrate seamlessly into most modern kitchen designs. If you prefer a more minimal design in your kitchen (tools and appliances hidden in cupboards) these tins and trays lay perfectly flat, allowing you to store them out of sight.




These Magnetic Spice Tins and Tray by Pro Chef Kitchen Tools would also work very well if you have a sliding pantry, or limited cabinet space like I do. There is a bit of an edge to the tray, so in a pinch you could even hang these on the wall. Functional, extremely stylish and would fit with any decor. Setting up a sunday buffet, or cookie decorating counter? Fill these with your colored sugars, and sprinkles and there is no worry that the kids will accidentally topple them over.





Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts