How I Earn Free PayPal Cash and Amazon Gift Cards With InstaGC

So many people have been asking me how I manage to get free PayPal payouts and Amazon gift cards that I figured it was easier to put it all into a single post. I put forth very little effort, and cash out all the time. Even earning points towards payouts when I am not even home! I put forth minimal effort and still get pay outs all the time! If you want to supplement your income with little effort then this post is for you. This is the easiest money I have ever made, and continue to make daily. As I am writing this blog post I am earning points towards my next free money payout right now! Crazy right! It is all thanks to instaGC (Insta Gift Cards). Seriously my second favorite way to earn free money!



Of course there are other gift card options available from instaGC besides Amazon or free PayPal payouts. Those are just the two ways I prefer to be paid, after all I am a prime member so free money to spend along with my free 2 day shipping is a no brainer. I also get paid instantly, no waiting on my payout. Simply verify your account with a phone number via call or text, and enter the verification code and you can get paid instantly.



How I earn Free Money

Here I want to break down how I easily earn free money with instagc. It takes little effort, and as I mentioned I am earning as I am composing this blog post! So let me break it down in steps for you!

  1. Signup and create an account on instaGC
  2. Verify your email
  3. Start Earning
The reason I prefer instaGC is that 100 points = $1.00! There is no guessing you always know your balance and what it is worth in cold hard cash! You can also cash out with as little as $1.00's worth of points! No minimum cash outs with instaGC!


I bet you are wondering how I am currently earning money as I write this post. Simple the 'watch videos' section. There are 3 video play lists available everyday, and you can play them all at the same time! So I have 3 video windows running in the background as I am typing my blog post. 






As you can see there are three videos running in the background right now. Of course the volume must be on, but it does not have to be full blast! It is easy money! I can run videos while I:

  • Go to the store.
  • Clean the house.
  • While I sleep.
  • In the background as I do other computer work.
The points for videos are awarded once a day (around midnight), so do not worry of the points do not show up automatically. There is a weekly bonus for watching the videos as well. Keep in mind you will need to manually claim the weekly bonus. Simply click the 'bonus' tab, and then click claim.

Earn Even More Free Money

There are many ways to earn free money with instaGC, besides watching videos. Here are just a few examples:

  • Surveys
  • Tasks
  • Clicks
  • Shopping
  • Trials
  • Offers
  • Apps
  • Calls
Honestly I have completed very few of the alternative earning choices other than a few surveys and clicks. I also search the web via instaGC once a day and earn points that way as well. The surveys are easy and some are worth $3-$4 each! The clicks are a simple way to earn points just by browsing websites. 



Tasks

The right tasks on instaGC can earn you some easy points/coins fast! Under the tasks tab you will see several websites that have current tasks. Choose Crowdflower, the tasks are around 30 seconds and worth a decent amount of points for each! 




Easy Money With Product Trials

This is another favorite way of mine to earn on instaGC. Start a free product trial and bank a lot of points, then simply cancel. Right now instaGC has a Hulu Trial will give you enough points to get a $6.50 payout. Streaming not your thing? Making a $9.00 donation to Save The Children will give you a $14.00 payout (you make a $5.00 profit). 

Always mark a calendar with the cancel date for product trials, and you will be raking in large cash payouts in no time!

Free Easy Cash or Gift Cards

The only requirement is you must be 13 years old (with parents permission) and you can start earning today with instaGC. The only tip I would offer is if you are going to take advantage of the 'Lifescript' tasks, create a separate email to enter for those. There does seem to be a bunch of junk email associated with doing those tasks. You can also sign up with multiple emails on instaGC, and reap even more points towards payouts by streaming the videos on multiple devices. 

If you are still sceptical, sign up and ask in the 'chat box' on the right hand side how much people have cashed out in a year. Several are well over $2,000.00 for a single year. Awesome little side gig to bring in extra cash. Plus the videos make earning points very easy. I recently chatted with a lady that has made over $7,000 since she signed up in January of 2014.




Comments

  1. I've heard about this site but never tried it. I think I will sign up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie thanks for stopping by! I wondered if it wold be worth it at first, and it honestly is! If I can give you any pointers just give me a shout! I cashed out yesterday, and am already building up more money! I have my eye on a pair of boots I think I will get with my next payout!

      Delete
  2. I'm up to $3! There is so much to do on that site, I wish I had more time to complete stuff. I would be much higher than $3 if I did! On a plus side, doing very little should put me at $15 a month, which isn't bad at all considering how lazy I am with following through. The low cash out is awesome too. I'm glad you told me about it. Nice little side money to add to the rest of the online stuff I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are earning with instagc Michelle! I am up to almost 35 now, just need a few more points and I will be cashing out and buying myself a few splurge items on Amazon. There are tons of ways to earn on there, wish I had more time too! Though for a week and a half $35 is not bad at all in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

InstaGC

Popular Posts