Low Cost Hair Bows for Girls

Hair bows can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. So many times hair bows for little girls, and even adults just do not have any staying power! Especially if you have long, thick hair to work with. Sometimes when I do an updo I like to add a little bow for just a bit of retro flair. I also do my daughter and my nieces hair all the time too. So imagine my excitement when I found a low cost, quality hair bow that had some great staying power! Especially around the holidays, the girls seem to want to be dressed up all the time, and that includes fixing their hair all the time too. They seem to still play hard no matter how dressed up they are, and normally any hair bows fall completely out in no time flat!


Hair Bow for Girls

The other day my niece was over for a play date with my son. I decided to fix her hair, since she loves any form of dress up! I did a simple twist and used no elastics. I was surprised to find that even though the twists were coming loose by the end of the day, the hair bows I had put in were still in place. My niece has thick and curly hair, so keeping a bow in place is almost unheard of! 




Even though the twists were coming out the bows
were still holding strong!



If you are looking for a hair bow for your little one, or even yourself these are a low cost budget friendly buy! These bows are 3 inches and come on an alligator clip, and lined on one side so no scraping the scalp when putting them in. They come in a set of 20 different colors, for less than $1.00 each! For hair bows for girls the price is unbeatable. So no matter the hairstyle you are doing, you have plenty of bows to dress it up! The Green and the red are fabulous for the holidays!

Even when I took the bottom bow out and let her play
for the rest of the night the single bow held her hair!

The staying power of these hair bows is mind blowing! Usually within the first 15 minutes one of two things happen:

  1. The bow falls completely out.
  2. The girls complain about the hair bow hurting their heads.
I never heard a peep about the hair bow bothering, hurting or bugging Willow. The bow stayed put all day despite rough play! I also enjoy using them in my hair as a cute pop of color! They are small enough that I feel comfortable using them in my hair, without being over dramatic. These hair bows can be used for many other things as well! You can:

  • Add them to a scarf for a pop of color
  • Add them to holiday decor
  • Use them on gift bags for reusable bows
  • They make a really cute accent on baby leggings or frilly socks
  • Clip them to your purse for a colorful accent



These bows are also a great fashion accessory for adults too! Adding a little flair in my hair to boost my festive mood is always a plus!


Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts