Fashion Accessories: The Alyssa Clutch

I have yet to meet a girl who doesn't love a good buy on a purse or clutch. Finding a decent clutch that will hold everything I need, and fit my cell phone is not always an easy task. Clutches are always popular and are set up to be on trend for the upcoming 2017 season. What's better than a fashion accessory to take your outfit to the next level. I am always looking for a great buy when it comes to fashion accessories. So I was totally excited over my Alyssa clutch purchase!



Alyssa Clutch 


This clutch comes in many colors. The one I decided on was a salmon color. This is a great color for spring, and will pair perfectly with many of my spring outfits! The quilted leather design is definitely a classic look. The strap is detachable so I can carry it on my wrist or as a clutch without the strap. With this Alyssa clutch I can easily pair my outfit to match.




The Alyssa clutch is actually very spacious and has plenty of room for my iphone. I also have plenty of space for cash, cards and even my checkbook. I can easily fill it with my essential items and  a few of my go to cosmetics while still having room leftover! The Alyssa clutch is very sturdy. I was surprised at how strong the sides were honestly. The zipper is high quality and heavy duty so I won't have to worry about it wearing out anytime soon. 



While the design is a bit elegant overall, this will easily pair with a pair of jeans and my favorite boots as well. No matter where the day takes me my Alyssa clutch is a perfect fit! Running to the store, or out for lunch with friends everything I need fits neatly inside. There are many color options available, since I know we all love different colors when it comes to our clutches, purses and all around fashion accessories. 

The price point was pretty surprising, I honestly thought the price should be higher based on the quality of the clutch. No complaints here though, I love saving money when I can. 








Comments

  1. Nice Blog and thanks for sharing this fancy collection. Buy Fashion Accessories Online in USA with assured quality. You can get various items like glasses, bracelet, handbags, timepieces, writs watch etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

InstaGC

Popular Posts