Exclusive Pre-Release Skincare Samples Plus Free Full Sized Product

Right now I have a fabulous deal! It did not make it into my weekend of freebies and samples posts, but I want to get the word out as fast as I can! Right now you can get exclusive skincare samples from Alina Skincare, and these are pre-release! These products are not available to purchase yet! If you love samples, skincare and trying new products before anyone else then this is a fantastic chance to do just that!


Alina Skincare Samples

For a limited time (still available as I am posting) you can purchase samples of alina skincare products some products have not even launched in their full size versions yet.. These are $1.00 each, yes I know we hate to pay for samples but you get two samples with each. These samples are special! After you order your samples Alina will contact you through email and you will get the actual products FREE! All you have to do is sign up for their trial here. Just fill in your email and your name, it is that simple. Then once you order the $1.00 sample (free shipping) on Amazon and it ships they will contact you via email about receiving your free full sized product.   




Keep in mind you can order all the samples you want for $1.00 and each includes two samples but you will only get one free full sized product as part of this deal. These samples are actually pretty large, my samples are 7 grams each! Plus they included 3 Exclusive Samples of their pre-launch Clay Renewal Mask for free with my order.

You will also receive an exclusive offer for 20% off your next purchase when your samples arrive! There are several samples to choose from, or you can purchase all for $3 and free shipping on them! They are not Prime and it does take about a week to get them in the mail. In the end it is worth the wait since you will be getting a free full sized product in the future. I used my Amazon Gift Card balance, so really they were free for me since I earned the gift cards through apps!




More great deals will be posted weekly! Be sure to comment and let me know what deals and freebies you have taken advantage of! If you don't want to miss the latest information on samples and free stuff subscribe to the blog! You only get notified when there is a new post, and no spamming your inbox with a newsletter or junk mail!



Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts