Eye Cream for Crows Feet and Wrinkles

The older I get the more concerned I become with crows feet and those fine tiny wrinkles around my eyes. Those eye wrinkles have a way of making you look years older than you actually are! Maybe I am a little vain, but I want to hold onto my youth as long as I can. Recently I started testing a SwissVita eye eye cream for wrinkles and I want to share the results.

Can an eye wrinkle cream really take years off? Well the answer is yes! With dedication and daily use there are products out there than will take years off your appearance by diminishing wrinkles, even the pesky eye wrinkles!


Before


Well since I like to get to the point of things, let us just say that it does work. I did notice that it works great when first applied, and I used it as a primer for my under eye concealer and no more caking in the wrinkles since they plumped out. You can see in my before that there are eye wrinkles, and puffiness surrounding my eyes.

After!



You can see in my after shot since I was using the SwissVita cream for eye wrinkles that my wrinkles are diminished and I have no real bags under my eyes. I also tested the SwissVita dark spot corrector for my uneven skin tone, and it totally worked! I did end up skipping a day or two, and it does not offer a lingering effect. So you have to absolutely use it twice daily without fail to keep the effects!

If you are looking for a product that will diminish eye wrinkles and remain viable for 6 months because of the pharmaceutical grade packaging then SwissVita Eye Cream For Wrinkles is a great buy for the price!

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts