Dark Spot Corrector: SwissVita Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum

If you have acne issues, or are looking to hydrate your skin. Improve your overall skin tone, and diminish dark spots, this post is for you! I just turned 35, and well when you are starting another year of age in the face you start to notice more. The dark spots left behind from acne, and sun exposure in the past. The lack of hydration takes it toll and before you know it your skin tone is uneven and you're staring down the short end of 30 heading towards 40.

 I do not know about you, but I intend to do my very best to age gracefully and look classy as long as I can! Uneven skin, and dark spots from years of acne issue are something I have been painstakingly covering with my cosmetics for over a decade now. I am sure you are all aware of products on the market that target dark spots, and improve the overall look and tone of your skin. Up until recently I had never tried. Being a bit sceptical and keeping a tight grip on my budget, they all seem so expensive. Without me going on and wasting too much time let us get down to brass tacks. I did receive the product for free for testing purposes, all opinions you are about to read are my own and unbiased!


SwissVita Dark Spot Corrector 

I recently ordered SwissVita Dark Spot Corrector, it really caught my eye for several reasons. If you are following me on social channels or my other blogs, you know that I look for more natural less chemical filled solutions when I can. It goes without saying that even though I want to age beautifully, I still want to avoid certain additives in my products. Here are a few things that made me decide to try SwissVita Dark Spot Corrector:

  • Paraben Free
  • Alcohol Free
  • Fragrance Free
  • Pigment Free
This product has none of the unneeded ingredients we all commonly find in skincare items. It is also packaged in pharmaceutical grade aluminum. The packaging means the product will remain useful for six months, most others are only viable for 30-60 days. 

My Skin Before Using SwissVita

Before using SwissVita dark spot corrector, I had a lot
of discoloration and dark spots from sun exposure and acne.


What My Skin Looked Like After Using SwissVita

SwissVita has given me a an all new healthy glow
to my skin! 


Dark Spots Be Gone

I was totally blown away by how fast my dark spots have improved already, and many are gone completely! Just in the few short weeks that I have been using the dark spot corrector I have seen great improvements! I continually notice an overall improvement and evenness to my skintone. Many of the dark spots I was concerned with are completely gone already, and more are fading everyday. To achieve these results I used the dark spot corrector both in the morning after my shower, and evening before bed. SwissVita dark spot corrector is now one of my favorite skin care products, delivering a quality product, that works!



Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts