Arden Baby Bandana Drool Bibs Make Great Gifts

My son just turned 3 and I am sure some of you will scoff at the need for a bib at that age. Though my son is extremely messy, I think it's a boy thing. So there is an ongoing need for bibs in my home. Especially if I want his nice outfits to remain nice. Arden baby bibs are totally different than any other bib I have tried for my son. As you can imagine a toddler can be very picky, and getting him to keep a bib on has been a huge battle!


Arden Baby Bibs come in extremely cute fashionable designs.

I recently ordered Arden Baby Bibs, and they are so cute! My son loves these bandana style bibs and will even snap them closed himself! I love how fashionable they are, and he can wear them to compliment an outfit when we head on an outing too! The Arden baby bandana drool bibs make great gifts for every mom!

Arden Baby Bibs come in a multi purpose drawstring bag.
Arden Baby Bibs have two convenient snaps, that allow you to
adjust the fit as your child grows.

Arden Baby Bandana Bibs 


There are so many things I adore about these bibs, I am not sure where to start! I mentioned that these make great gifts for any Mom in your life, and they do! They currently come with a free gift. A drawstring bag for carrying the bibs, and it doubles as a great gift bag too! There are several things that make Arden baby bandana drool bibs perfect for gift giving:


  • Includes drawstring bag for easy carrying, and doubles as a gift bag.
  • Two snap settings that fit from newborn through toddler years.
  • Includes 4 fashionable and elegant designs perfect for coordinating with outfits.
  • Soft material, and Non allergenic.
  • Nickel free snaps.
  • Backed by 100% money back guarantee!
  • Can easily be added to your Amazon Baby Registry.
  • Durable and long lasting design.

Despite all the aspects I personally loved about Arden Baby Bibs. The big selling point for me was that my son loved them! The bibs have not frayed or lost any stitches during washing. They have also really stood up to my destructive toddler! We get compliments all the time on how cute my son looks with his bandana! Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks I make sure he has his bandana bib on to protect his clothing!
My son ready for breakfast with his favorite
 Arden Baby Bandana Bib!

In the long run these bibs will save me money, since my son will not be spilling drinks, and food onto his nice outfits! Kids grow fast, and not having to replace outfits because of staining is a huge score for this frugal Mom! So far these Arden Baby Bibs have washed out without staining and still look like new, despite going through the laundry over and over again. High quality bibs are hard to come by, especially ones that are also extremely cute like these! Every morning my son grabs his bib when it is time for breakfast.



Arden Baby Bibs are extremely absorbent, despite any spills, or drooling my son's clothing stays completely dry! Since the bibs are so absorbent, I do not have to worry about changing his outfit several times a day. Or that dreaded rash that kids sometimes get from dampness. My only regret is that I did not find Arden Baby Bibs sooner, it could have saved me so much time when my son was younger! I would not have changed so many onesies every day, saving time, and also limiting all the laundry I was doing!

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts