Staying Energized And Rested With Sundown Naturals

The ups and downs of everyday life can leave us dragging. Struggling to stay awake during the day, only to be wide awake when bed time rolls around. Being a busy Mom, I know all to well that the struggle is real! Lack of sleep, no energy and just burnt out all the time. Being well rested and having energy shows. When we are dragging and tired, we look it too! The signs of exhaustion show as dark circles under our eyes, and the bags that come with them. I have two simple solutions for those with a busy lifestyle that feel exhausted and never energized!


Sundown Naturals B-12 Gummy Vitamins


You guessed it - staying energized has a lot to do with nutrients and vitamins. Those of us with busy lifestyles are often lacking proper nutrition! With that lack of nutrition comes a lack of vitamins. Vitamins that give us an energy boost throughout the day! So when I was recently approved for a mission to test these gummies of goodness from Smiley360 for free - I jumped at the chance! 

I chose the Chocolate and Coffee flavored B-12 gummy vitamins. I am a coffee lover (well addict is more accurate). This was a great flavor option for me, since I wanted more energy early in the morning. The flavor is exceptional, I almost wish these were just a snack so I could eat a handful of them! The flavor option of these B-12 gummy Vitamins pairs well with my morning coffee. With no worry of a nasty taste in my mouth!

The Sundown Naturals B-12 Gummies are dairy free, certified gluten free, and contain no artificial flavors! If you are avoiding caffeine due to health concerns, these tasty tidbits are also caffeine free! I noticed some amazing changes to my daily energy level after I started taking the Sundown Naturals B-12 gummies everyday! A few of them are:

  • Increased energy
  • No crashing later in the day
  • Less Fatigue
  • Less hair loss
  • Less joint pain
  • Less 'Mom brain' moments
  • Better appetite 
  • Better moods
I am sure you maybe scratching your head at a few of the improvements I noted. My energy level has absolutely increased. It stays increased the entire day. Unlike a sugary fix where you crash later, or end up shaking half the day! So after a full day of chasing my toddler, potty training, and just being on the go, I am less fatigued. My hair was falling out by the hand full before I started using the B-12 Sundown Natural gummies. Fewer clogged drains, and less hair loss since I started taking the vitamin supplements.  My joint pain has lessened. From gardening to chasing the kids joint pain is almost always an issue for me. Though since I started to energize with Sundown Naturals, I have less joint pain too! 

As far as improved appetite goes, I normally eat once a day. I know, very unhealthy. Likely the reason that I am overweight. I have just never been able to eat early in the day. Never eating much before 4 pm. Not sure why, the thought of food early in the day always made me feel sick. For the first time since I was a kid I am eating breakfast again! With the increased energy, has come an increased appetite! 


Mom Brain


Let's talk about 'Mom brain' for a minute. You know what it is! When you can't remember a single thing! Walking into a room needing something, but you can't for the life of you remember what it was! Or putting the dishes away in the refrigerator instead of the cabinet (I have done this several times)! The little crazy things like that are all part of what I call 'Mom brain'. All around forgetfulness due to being fatigued all the time.

Since I started taking the B-12 gummies from Sundown Naturals I have had zero Mom brain incidents! My mood has improved too. Lacking energy just sucks the life right out of you, and that effects your mood! My moods are much more positive since I have started taking Sundown Naturals. After doing a but of searching and finding out all the great things B-12 helps the body support, I found that it supports skin health too! So that's a point towards it being a natural beauty product too!  



Being Well Rested



Sleep? What is that? As a Mom you are on call 24/7 no matter what. Not all of us are blessed with little bundles that sleep through the night. I know I'm not! Many nights my son will wake up for hours in the middle of the night, even at 2 years old. Couple that with the fact that I can never seem to get to sleep before 1 am. I am sleep deprived! Even when I do sleep, I would toss and turn all night. Never actually getting a quality sleep in. So I was excited to try the Melatonin gummies from Sundown Naturals, that I was also sent! I had thought about trying Melatonin in the past to help with my sleeping troubles, I just never got past thinking about it! 

First off, I am not a huge fan of the strawberry flavor. Though I am a bit odd, and tend to not like any fruit flavors unless it is a piece of fresh fruit! So if you enjoy fruity flavored candy or drinks, you will likely love the flavor of the Sundown Naturals Strawberry flavored Melatonin 5mg gummies. 

These proved to be little amazing bites if slumber goodness. I fall asleep much faster now, and wake up less throughout the night. Though there is no need to worry, you will still wake up if your child needs you at night. You just get a nice sound sleep, and it is easier to fall asleep. Part of being energized and healthy is centered around getting a good nights sleep! With the use of Sundown Naturals Melatonin Gummies, you can put those dark circles and bags under your eyes to bed! 

Such a small little treat. With undeniable results!





The combination of Sundown Naturals B-12 and Melatonin gummies could save you a bundle on beauty products. Think about it, you can spend around $30 on a small tub of eye cream to rid yourself of those bags and dark circles under your eyes. Or take a vitamin hat cost under $5 for a month supply. Solving the problem and saving your budget! Seems like common sense to this Mom. I do love a sweet deal, and saving money whenever I can! After some research I did find that Melatonin is believed to have anti-aging properties! So it absolutely fits in with any beauty arsenal! It just takes much less time to eat one, than it does to apply facial creams!

 So bottom line, give these a go for yourself if you are looking to be #EnergizedNRested They are available in the vitamin or pharmacy section of most retailers or online. Both available on the cheap, so they fit in any budget. Here comes the disclaimer folks. While I received my Sundown Naturals B-12 and Melatonin gummies free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own, honest and unbiased. Try them or not, whatever you decide I hope you find a way to get a great nights sleep and stay energized throughout the day!

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts