Monitoring Blood Pressure At Home ~ Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Review

There comes a time for most of us as we age, that we start to have health concerns. From having blood work done, to monitoring your vital signs, blood sugar or blood pressure. For me it has been my blood pressure. At times my blood pressure would spike so high that I had to go to the hospital. Luckily for me my blood pressure issues seem to be stress related. I was eventually able to go off all of my blood pressure medications.

I still have times now and then where I need to monitor my blood pressure. My doctor likes me to track my blood pressure, and give her readings from time to time. I am always needing to borrow a monitor from someone, as I did not have my own. Some never seemed to work well for me. So when I got the chance to get a discounted Easy@Home EBP-017 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. I was super excited! Please keep in mind while I received it free, all opinions are my own and unbiased. 






Easy@Home Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor


After opening my Easy@Home Blood Pressure Monitor I noticed some great features. It turned out to be a pretty fantastic find! These features include:

  • Wireless
  • Comfort Fit Cuff
  • Holds 60 readings (with time-stamps) 
  • FDA approved
  • Monitors Blood Pressure With One Button Read
  • LCD Back-lit Display
  • Monitors Pulse Rate
The design allows me to monitor my blood pressure with ease. No fumbling or bumbling. No pumping on my end, nothing to get tangled in. No worry about getting a false reading or error like so many times before. Being a plus size gal, finding a blood pressure monitor that I can use with ease has been fairly hard. Until now! The Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is compact, and yet still comfortable. Even with me being bigger than average. Using the wrist cuff is easy, and effective. It takes much less time to getting a reading than I expected.

The simple design allows me to put it on my wrist and with the push of a button I have started monitoring my blood pressure. Within a few seconds I have my reading. My doctor is always on me about keeping track of my blood pressure in between visits. Forgetfulness is one of my many personality traits.So I often would forget to write down my readings, or take them with me to appointments. The Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor keeps track of it for me! It will hold 60 readings (two a day for 30 days in my case). So all I need to do now, is remember to take it with me to my next appointment. With the Easy@Home Digital Blood pressure monitor taking it along is simple! It comes with a cute storage case, and is small and compact enough to fit in my purse!


Using the Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor 


Some times home medical items can be intimidating to use. My Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor came with a complete set of instructions! The instructions are spot on! The set up is so simple anyone can do it! I'm not a very tech savvy gal, but I had mine set up in just a few minutes! 

Taking a reading with my Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is beyond simple! I put on the wrist cuff, and turn it on! In what feels like only seconds I have my reading. The reading comes fast. The cuff is comfortable. No pinching, like I get when trying to use my upper arm. Completely painless, and over in seconds! 

.
My blood pressure is high today. I will be able to track
it much easier for my doctor now!

Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Highlights


One of my favorite things about my Easy@Home Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is that it does not take any special batteries. It only takes 2 AAA batteries! For this frugal Mom that is a huge score and budget friendly!The design is small enough to take with you everywhere! Perfect if you need to keep a close watch on your blood pressure! From purses, diaper bags, or even carrying in your hand, it is small enough to stay convenient. Obviously you won't want to keep it in a hot car. You get the idea though ~ it can go with you everywhere. 

Simple and quick! This makes it great for a busy Mom like me. My toddler is all over the place. As you can imagine between chasing two kids, I have little time left for anything! The fast reading I get from my Easy@Home Blood pressure Monitor is a total time saver! Plus it stores my reading, so I do not have to try and remember to write it down! With the fastening of Velcro and the push of a button I have my blood pressure reading! Leaving me free to get back to my busy life of being a Mom! 








When you get down to it, a digital blood pressure monitor is a must have for in home use. Blood pressure issues are a common problem, and something you should really keep an eye on. The Easy@Home Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is moderately priced, and easily affordable. Plus it is extremely easy to use. My toddler could even use it! Programming the settings is a snap! The The Easy@Home Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor makes a great addition to the medical supplies you keep on hand.

While I did receive my Easy@Home Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor for free, all opinions expressed are my own honest observations and interactions with the product. Completely unbiased views and I did not receive any monetary compensation for my reviews or opinions.


Comments

  1. Digital Blood Pressure Monitoring device facilities blood pressure regulation at home. It is easy to use and displays precise readings for blood pressure and heart rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our product "Blood Pressure Monitor" is a solution to this problem. It is a device used to measure and control Blood Pressure and clinical monitoring of patients with hypertension. Our device is easy to operate and durable too.

    AccuraPulse Blood Pressure Monitor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our product "Blood Pressure Monitor" is a solution to this problem. It is a device used to measure and control Blood Pressure and clinical monitoring of patients with hypertension. Our device is easy to operate and durable too.

    AccuraPulse Blood Pressure Monitor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is about balance. Our team understands the desire to live life with a healthy balance. The AccuraPulse Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor was designed with this in mind.

    AccuraPulse Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

InstaGC

Popular Posts