Best Frizzy Hair Products For Summer 2016

Oh, how the heat changes my hair game. Frizzy hair or hair that is prone to frizz - will get worse in the summer. Your hair care routine in the summer should change to combat the heat and humidity. Sunshine, heat and humidity can be harmful to our hair! Just like using sunscreen to protect our skin. Our hair needs some extra protection in the summer months as well!

Frizzy Hair. Before Using Garnier
Sleek & Shine

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine ~ Fight Frizzy Hair


Frizzy hair can really put a damper on your day. Especially when your having a fun day at the beach, and 'poof' you have the biggest hair in all the selfies with your friends. You could post it as a throwback to the 80's. But, I think it would just be easier to tackle frizzy hair, and avoid it all together! The summer heat causes our hair to become dry, unmanageable and frizzy. Garnier Fructis has introduced a line of hair care products to help us fight the frizzies! I have been using them for a few weeks. I must say that they do indeed work best as a set. They have been handling my frizzy hair like a pro too! No more rocking the frizzy look for this Mom! The best part, all of them are budget friendly, and sometimes you can come across some good coupons making them even less of a hit to your budget! 

The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine products contain argon oil from Morocco and apricot! Adding much needed oil to our dry, dull frizzy hair. My ends stay dry, it is what it is. When I used the products together. the results were awesome! My hair was shinier, softer and no sign of frizzy hair! Making it much easier to style too! My ends seemed much more lifelike and healthier too! 



Garnier Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. 


Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner


Both the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner smell amazing. My hair is easily brushed through after washing, with minimal knots and tangles. One thing that took a bit of getting used to - the shampoo does not lather as much as others. I was a bit worried since there was little lather that my hair would not get clean. I worried for nothing! My hair was squeaky clean, but felt wonderfully soft. Even though I really need a hair cut, my split ends looked better! Seriously, it was like my hair was being repaired!

   


Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth
Leave In Conditioning Cream. 

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave In Conditioning Cream

After your shower apply to
damp hair!

I really wish you could smell how amazing
the fragrance is!


This amazing leave in conditioning cream is my favorite product from the Garnier Sleek & Shine line up! Seriously amazing fragrance. Absolutely makes my hair soft, shinier, and sleek! I was worried this would make my hair seem oily. No worries though. I work it into my damp hair, and pile my hair on top my head to dry. Then I am ready to roll with soft curls! I even straighten my hair after allowing it to dry, and my hair looks spot on! My hair is shinier, touchable soft, and super sleek! 

 


By piling my hair on top as it dries. I am
adding some volume, and keeping
the weight of my hair from making
my natural curls fall flat.


Garnier Fructis Sheer Set Breathable Hold Hair Spray

Just a little lift, and holding strong at the 48 hour mark!

No hair care line up would be complete without some hair spray! For summer hair care, you really want to ditch those heavy and sticky styling products. For a lighter product, that allows your hair to breath, while still holding strong. The Sheer Set breathable hairspray from Garnier Fructis will hold your hair for 48 hours. So if you end up out late one night, and have to be at the office first thing - your hair is good to go! The best part is this stuff is not sticky at all, the heat does not seem to make it fall flat. The wind has no effect on my hair, and I can happily go about my daily routine, without a hair worry at all! Now I know we are talking about frizzy hair. You still need to set your look once you style that frizz FREE hair. After straightening my hair, and giving myself some height, my hair still held strong. No frizzy hair for me!


   


From Simple side knots, to more complicated Do's
Garnier Sheer Set Hairspray has you covered!

Best Frizzy Hair Products For Summer


Like our skin care routine changes with the seasons and we add sunscreen. So should our hair care. Any stylist will tell you that the sun can damage your hair, after prolonged exposure. So stepping up your hair care should be at the top of your list before heading to the beach, or getting a season pass to a local pool. So keep on fighting frizzy hair, and protecting it with products that add moisture. 
No matter how you style, Garnier Fructis has
you covered. With added sleek and shine!

Here is the disclaimer folks. While I did receive all the products I mentioned free for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own, honest and unbiased. I would never trade a great review for free product. I am in no way affiliated with the company either. 
Even my lazy fun bun looks much better.
Since I started using Garnier Sleek & Shine
for my summer hair care!

Take the time to figure out what your hair needs for the upcoming summer months. Adding products as you see fit to help protect your hair from the damaging heat, and humidity! 







Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts