Best Mosquito Repellent For 2016

Oh my, the mosquitoes are bad this year! So I am always on the lookout for a good mosquito repellent. I seem to be a magnet for most bugs, and mosquitoes are no different! Even if I am outside for a short amount of time I always end up with 4 or 5 mosquito bites! It really is ridiculous! Finding a DEET-Free mosquito repellent, that is also safe for kids, has been a bit difficult. I have tried sprays, candles and torches. Even plants that are supposed to be mosquito repellents. All with zero results, I still get bit!

Just seeing these insects makes me itch!

Mosquito Repellent Patches


I came across a chance to test out a mosquito repellent I had never heard of before. This product was a mosquito repellent patch. So I though, sure why not! These were a little different than most mosquito repellents I have tried in the past. These were mosquito repellent patches! These mosquito repellent patches are made by Justified Laboratories. They are made from 100% natural ingredients, DEET-Free. Mosquito repellent patches are safe for both kids and pregnant woman! So I felt a little relieved that these mosquito repellent patches were indeed safe for my family!

Absolutely easy to use too! You scratch the surface of the patch to activate the repellent, and then stick to whatever area of your body you choose! These mosquito repellent patches stick very well! No worrying that they will become loose, and fall off! Place the mosquito repellent patch, and go about your activities like normal, and it will still be in place at the end of the day!


Excuse my appearance, no need to wear makeup
when you are heading to work outside!


Mosquito Repellent That Works


I wasted no time putting the mosquito repellent patches to the test! After all I am constantly getting bit, even more than the kids do! Mosquito bites for me can linger for weeks, and itch like crazy! So before I went to work in my garden (where I seem to be a mosquito buffet) I put on a patch! I went about my gardening as usual. This time noticing that I was not constantly slapping myself to kill mosquitoes! My mosquito repellent patch was doing all the work for me. I did not even notice a mosquito near me the entire afternoon! 


Mosquito repellent is a must for outdoor gatherings!


Later that evening we decided to have a marshmallow roast for the kids. I put a patch on each of the kids and was still wearing mine. The mosquito repellent patches did in fact repel the mosquitoes. The kids did not mind wearing the mosquito repellent patches at all either! They never stand still when I try to use bug sprays! Even my toddler left his alone and went on enjoying his marshmallows and playing with his older sister. Since the kids only had on their mosquito repellent patches for a short time, I placed them back on the card I took them from. Saving them for the next day, and they still worked the next day.

The mosquito repellent patches have a blend of essential oils, that are activated when you scratch the patch. The patches are effective for 6-8 hours of use. Not to shabby at all considering they are available on the cheap, compared to most mosquito repellents on the market!



I do recommend this to those that want to enjoy fun outdoor activities without mosquito bites. Mosquito repellent is a worth while invest to me and my family! I no longer have to tell the kids to stop scratching mosquito bites - because they are not getting any! So if you enjoy camping, BBQ's or just going for a hike. These are a great budget friendly buy!

While I did receive these for free, or heavily discounted that in no way influenced my opinions. All my opinions are based on my personal experience with the mosquito repellent patches. My opinions are unbiased and completely honest. I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review!

Comments

  1. These things are great. They work amazing on my kids. Sadly they don't work for me. Which is really odd since they work so well on my kids! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle! I got lucky they work well for all of us! Living in such a mosquito prone area I am thankful to have these little patches of AMAZING to keep me bite free! Wish they worked for you too, and not just the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you
    best mosquito repellent
    http://you-should-know0.blogspot.com.eg/2017/07/the-best-bug-sprays-vs-zika-how-does.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

InstaGC

Popular Posts