St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask Review

St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask is another product I received from Influenster, in my VoxBox. I have used other St. Ives skincare products in the past, though I was never a die hard fan. Periodically buying the St. Ives Apricot scrub for acne issues, though I found it to be over-drying when I used it. As a result it was never a staple of my daily skincare regime. So I was surprised to find the St. Ives Nourish And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask in my #LiveRadiantly VoxBox ready for me to try. If there is one thing this frugal Mother of two loves, it is a budget friendly dual purpose product! After testing I found that St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask delivered just that! This skincare product blew me away with noticeable results from the first use!
Having a 'me' moment with my
St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask.


St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask 



As with any skincare product I consider using I read the ingredients, and instructions prior to using it. St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask is a great skincare product based on the ingredients. Here's why:

  • Contains 100% natural exfoliates 
  • Completely oil free 
  • Contains no sulfates 

Not having sulfates, and being made with natural ingredients made me feel safe using the product as part of a skincare routine. Not containing any oils made me feel great about using it without resulting in clogged pores, and the acne outbreak that could follow. The skincare product can be used as a mask or as a scrub. I decided to test it out as a mask first. So that using it as a scrub would have no effect on how it worked as the mask. So on day one, I used it as a mask. Applied the skincare product in a think layer over my entire face, and waited 5 minutes. Then I rinsed the product off, and patted my face dry. To my surprise, I noticed a brighter face, and could feel tightness to my face. Was there some magic face lift 'mojo' in the product? I think so! Call me crazy but I really did notice a firmer face after just the first use. The firmness lasted all day too! There was an overall improvement to my skin tone and texture as well.

This skincare product smells amazing too! Not a single hint of a chemical smell, that is all to common in most "mask" products. The scent reminds me of a tropical beach. A great sensory escape to a tropical island with a sea side spa takes place whenever I use it! The best part ~ not having to pay spa prices or fight with traffic. I can go it all from the comfort of my home! For a busy Mother of two like me, it is a very welcomed escape at times!.


St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask For Dry Skin




I was not having any dry skin issue when I received my St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask, but my fiance' was. He was having a lot of issues above his eyebrows I had been using it as a scrub at this point, and loving it. So I told him he should try it for the dry skin he had on his face. I was curious to see if it would help him. Plus it was a great test for the St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask for a skincare product for someone with extremely dry skin!

I noticed a visual improvement right after the first used the St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask. He had flakes of dry skin all over prior to use, and they were gone after. The majority of those were gone after just the first use. He decided he liked it, and noticed that his face felt tighter as well. So he continued to use it as a skincare routine and those dry rough patches (some were even red) were gone in under a week. He ended up liking it so much, that he is the one that used the majority of my free tube, and we ended up purchasing more. My fiance' now has his own 'manly' skincare routine with St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask.


St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask For Acne


Having mentioned using the St. Ives Apricot scrub for acne outbreaks in the past, and noting that it was over drying. St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask is a gentle exfoliate and I have much more luck with it as part of a skincare routine during my acne outbreaks. Acne outbreaks come and go and having a skincare item like St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask at all times, keeps my face looking fresh and acne free. Without the acne taking over, it has greatly boosted my self confidence! I step up my skincare routine during the first sign of acne outbreaks. When acne strikes I use the product as a scrub several times a day. It is gentle enough to not cause any irritation even when I use it more frequently. St. Ives Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask cleans my pores with gentle natural exfoliates taking care of my acne problems. Acne treatment without over drying, just great skincare!
Loving my acne free glow! No concealer,
just eyeliner, shadow and brow palette!




I did receive my St Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. I am so glad I did! I do not always love the products I get for free, but this one I do! It is absolutely budget friendly at under $4.00. As you can imagine I have already purchased more! 


Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts