Anti-Aging Skincare ~ Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Review



For the longest time I never needed anti-aging products. Being one of those lucky women who look much younger than they are (till now). The thought of starting a anti-aging skincare routine never crossed my mind! Up until the birth of my son (who is now 2) I never gave much thought to anti-aging products or a strict skincare routine for that matter. Once my son was born, I started to look more and more my age. Anti-aging skincare products always seemed a bit pricey to me, so I still continued to avoid them for the first year after my son was born. Then one day I was in a rush, and skipped my daily make-up before running errands. Living in a small community, there are many people that know me. To my surprise very few of the regular people I talk to in town recognized me. The ones that did asked if I was okay, thinking I was sick or overly tired. Well as a Mom your always overly tired, I prefer to put my best face forward though!

Taking a selfie without any make-up
 is a great way to see all your imperfections!


 So I took a selfie, and compared it to other selfies I had taken in the past. My new selfie showed what looked to be a woman around 40 years old who was tired and wore down. I am only 34 years old, how did this happen! It is just part of the 'Mom' gig, your tired, busy, constantly running, and your face reflects all of it. 


Vichy LiftActiv Supreme And LiftActiv Serum 10

Anti-aging Skincare Vichy products,
even though the Serum 10 was
a sample, it lasted for a week
.

I love a good bargain, and I adore freebies! Belonging to many sites that send out free samples, and full size product, I decided to update my preferences to see what was out there for free. Lucky for me I qualified for the #SproutVoxBox from Influenster! The box was full of samples, including one full sized anti-aging product and one sample size! Vichy LiftActiv Supreme, and Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 may not have been my first stop on the anti-aging skincare train. Hey, it was free! So I gave it whirl!

The packaging was nice, and the product was not bulky. So it can easily be stored on a night stand, vanity or even your bathroom sink. My Vichy LiftActiv Supreme was a full sized product. The Vichy Serum 10 was a sample pouch. Still plenty of serum 10 to test the product even though it was sample sized.

Using Vichy Anti-Aging Skincare Products


Getting into a skincare routine can be difficult when your a Mom. The daily routine leaves little time for wiggle room when it comes to things you want to do for yourself.As a Mom you are always doing things for others. So I worked around it and started getting up a bit earlier than the kids to give myself some much needed 'me' time. After my morning shower, and washing my face I used the Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10, then I applied the Vichy LiftActiv Supreme. This was my new morning routine! The two products work very well together. Using them in the morning allows me to be fresh faced even without make-up!
Shh, the kids are sleeping! Time for my
anti-aging skincare routine!


Anti-aging Skincare With Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10


The Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 seemed to provide instant results on day one! My skin was plumped and my crows feet, forehead and neck wrinkles were less noticeable! Exactly what I would expect with a anti-aging skincare product! So I was already getting excited! The fragrance is pleasing and the product is silky smooth. The Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 absorbs without leaving a chalky, or greasy residue. Making it a great option for me! I am fond of wearing make-up and it does not make my make-up slide or create creases in my eye shadow. There was a new found tightness to my checks and chin as well!


Anti-aging Skincare With Vichy LiftActiv Supreme

Vichy LiftActive Supreme packs a big
punch in a small container!

I applied Vichy LiftActiv Supreme after the Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 had absorbed. It left my skin feeling silky smooth, and visibly hydrated. I have combination skin, so dryness can be an issue, and so are products that leave an oily residue. Vichy LiftActiv Supreme has a wonderful fragrance, without a chemical smell. It pairs well with the Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10, without creating a funky smell when used together. No greasy or oily residue is left after it absorbs, making it a great product choice for a beauty base. Finding a product that will hydrate without causing a acne breakout can be hard. I have had no acne breakouts since I started using Vichy products as my anti-aging skincare routine!


Anti-Aging Skincare Routine With Vichy Products


As I mentioned, it was only recently that I started any form of anti-aging skincare routine. Making this a great unbiased test for the Vichy products I received. Since my skin was completely untouched by any other anti-aging products before I started. My fiance' out of the blue the other day asked what I had done differently, he told me that I looked great! This was first thing in the morning, without any make-up! My anti-aging skincare routine started the day I received my products, and I have been diligently sticking to it. The Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 lasted through the first week, a little goes a long way. So now I am currently just using the Vichy LiftActive Supreme as part of my anti-aging skincare routine. Still noticing amazing anti-aging results everyday. There have been some amazing improvements since I first started using the Vichy products as my anti-aging skincare. A few of the improvements are:
  • Diminished fine lines
  • Overall texture improvement to my skin
  • My skin stays hydrated - not greasy
  • No more bags under my eyes
  • Dullness, and uneven skin tone have improved
  • Overall firmness improvement
  • Neck, and forehead wrinkles greatly diminished
Those are just a few of the amazing benefits from using Vichy products for my anti-aging skincare routine. Plus I get to enjoy a little self pampering in the mornings before the kids get up demanding breakfast! 

Pro's And Con's Of Vichy Products For Anti-Aging Skincare Routines


The only con I can think of to Vichy products - is the price. Being a frugal Mom, sometimes I keep a tight grip on the purse strings. So I will likely wait to order more Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 (still have plenty of the LiftActiv Supreme) until I build up enough Amazon credit to not spend out of pocket for it. Summer is swiftly approaching and I like to keep my 'mad money' for doing things with the kids this time of year. The size of the product is absolutely worth the price! 

The pro's far outweigh the single con with these products. It lives up to all the claims of improving fine lines and wrinkles, hydration and firming. Would I recommend it? Absolutely! If you are just starting to be concerned with the signs of aging and want to kick-start your anti-aging skincare routine I suggest Vichy products! If you are a tired Mom, who wants a fresh glowing face try it out for yourself! My only regret is not starting my anti-aging skincare routine sooner! I could have likely nipped a few of these wrinkles out before they started! I am able to skip parts of my make-up routine since I started using Vichy products as my anti-aging skincare routine. I no longer use a beauty base, primer, concealer, foundation or face powder. I have freckles and always hated that make-up always hid them. It was a necessary cover up for me before I started my anti-aging skincare routine. In order to hide my flaws it was necessary to hide my freckles as well. Now my make-up routine is much easier with Vichy controlling all the issues I used to painstakingly cover up! It only takes me about 10 minutes from start to finish to apply my make-up now! Meaning I get to spend more time with my family now that I am not spending it on my face!

Two weeks later and only Eyeliner, Mascara,
Gloss, and brow palette. Already looking
100 times better!
Before I started my anti-aging skincare routine with Vichy, I was totally unaware of Vichy Laboratories and all their products! There are so many more products made and distributed by Vichy! I have my eye on several of them, and hope to test them as time and budget allows! 

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts