My Sprout VoxBox From Influenster

I wanted to showcase and discuss my latest VoxBox from Influenster! The Sprout VoxBox, contained a mix of items, some beauty items, laundry detergent, and a few snacks! All the items in my Sprout VoxBox were free for testing and review purposes. Did I love them all? Read on to find out!

What I Am The Most Excited About Inside My Sprout VoxBox


There are always a few items that you get really excited about inside a VoxBox from Influenster. Well free products are something I get excited over already! My Sprout VoxBox was no exception! I was giddy over the Vichy anti-aging products, and the snacks! I had never heard of many of the brands that were inside this Sprout Voxbox! 

Vichy Laboratories ~ Anti-Aging Products


Inside my Sprout VoxBox there were two products by Vichy Laboratories. Vichy LiftActive Supreme, and Vichy LiftActive Serum 10. These were products I had never heard of before and was very excited to test them out! The Vichy Serum 10 targets skin concerns of dullness, dryness and the signs of aging. While the Vichy LiftActive Supreme offers intense firming and anti-wrinkle correction. Best of all both of these products are great for all skin types! I have combination skin prone to acne breakouts, so I was relieved that this was a great product for my skin type! Ultimately ~ I loved the products so much I dedicated a review post just to them!


Hair Food ~ Nourishing Hair Care Products


Having really long naturally curly hair, I love trying new hair products! So I was excited to see free hair care samples from Hair Food inside my Sprout VoxBox! A full sized Hair Food Moisture Collection set retails for around $32, so having a free sample I was stoked! The Hair Food Shampoo and Conditioner are infused with apricot and honey, providing nourishment (feeding) your hair! Free of paraben, oils, and silicone, providing a rich lather. I don't know about you, but I adore a good lathering shampoo! Having really long hair, I was surprised that the sample size was enough to wash my hair twice! The conditioner was GREAT! Normally brushing my curls out after my shower is a long painstaking process. With the Hair Food conditioner I was ready to roll in no time! Brushing my hair was a breeze! A bit pricey for the collection, but well worth the delivered results! I was so excited by this product that I totally forgot to take any photographs! What was I thinking? Ugh, total girl moment, so excited I lost all sense of reason on this one!


ECOS Laundry Detergent ~ Plant Based Environmentally Friendly 


As a busy Mom I was excited about a sample of ECOS laundry detergent being inside my Sprout! VoxBox. Sometimes it feels like all I do is wash laundry. Between the kids, my fiance' working outside, and me being the victim of the tantrum throwing toddler during lunch. I am a laundry washing queen! I am always keeping an eye out for environmentally friendly products, ECOS really sparked my interest! ECOS Magnolia and Lilly plant based laundry detergent smelled amazing! Washed even the grubbiest clothes, without loosing their brightness! The built in fabric softener makes the ECOS laundry detergent an awesome buy! It is like getting a two for one deal! The scent really lasts too! I find myself going to the closet and taking a sniff of the wonderful Magnolia and Lilly fragrance, it really lasts!


Curate Snacks ~ Replace Your Candy Cravings With Snack Bars


Honestly I was prepared to hate this product! Just because the Curate snack bar I had gotten was a 'Balsamic, Fig and Hazelnut'. For some reason, I assumed this flavor combination would not be something I would enjoy! I was absolutely wrong! The Curate Balsamic Fig and Hazelnut bar tastes like high end candy. You know that local artisan shop that sells those oh so divine candies, but you only splurge every once in a while? Not even kidding, these are that delicious! The texture is amazing, not hard to chew at all. I found myself wanting more after I tasted the first bite, before I knew it - I had gobbled it up! These are now my go to for a guilty pleasure, though being a healthy snack I feel zero guilt! I replaced my candy bar cravings, with Curate Cravings!


Eatsmart Snacks Tortilla Chips ~ Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chips


Another item in my Sprout VoxBox was a full sized bag of Eatsmart Snacks Spicy black bean tortilla chips. We love tortilla chips around my house, and I love anything spicy. Though I was really unsure of how a 'roasted' tortilla chip made from beans would taste. We were all blown away by the unique flavor profile of the Eatsmart Spicy Black bean tortilla chips. Not even going to lie - they did not last 2 days around my bunch! Sadly I found that these are not available at my local market, though I put a bug in the grocery managers ear to see if they could help a girl out and order some! These will totally replace regular chips for my family, non greasy, full of whole grans, and Non GMO Project Certified! So it is a snack I can really get behind for my family, call it a chip and the kids will never know it is good for them! Now that is a big win in my parenting book! 


Orgain ~ Organic Protein Powder


Orgain was another product I was not sure I would like. Having used protein powders in the past with mixed results. I figured this would be another product I would not care for. I received one free sample and a coupon for $5.00 off.  My blender decided to die just before this VoxBox came so I got a little creative. Mixing my Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder with water, in a jar and getting a little workout in by shaking it up to a frothy goodness! My free sample of Orgain Protein Powder was Vanilla bean flavor. I was pleasantly surprised that mixing with water alone was very satisfying, smooth in texture and down right tasty! It was not chalky or unpalatable like I expected. The kids love it, and since my toddler is in the picky stage, and only wants 'chicken bites', it is a great way to add additional protein to his diet. Looking forward to trying the chocolate flavor and using my coupon!


Sprout VoxBox ~ Conclusion


All the items in my Sprout VoxBox from Influenster were awesome! It is exciting when you can get behind all the products in a VoxBox, there are times that I do not love all the products in a VoxBox. For the most part all items are budget friendly. The Hair Food is a bit pricey for this frugal Mom, but the results make it worth every penny. Many thanks Influenster for my Sprout VoxBox. All items in my Sprout VoxBox were complimentary for testing purposes. 


Enjoying my Sprout VoxBox from Influenseter! 


Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts