Not Your Mom's Hair Straightener ~ Beautonics Advance Hair Straightening Brush

Both my mother and I have curly hair. I can remember stories she would tell about hating her curls. The different methods she would try to straighten out her locks. How all the girls with straight hair always wanted her curls, and she would have given anything to have their hair. Hair technology and hair straightener tools have come such a long way since my mother's generation. In my mother's day they would use clothing irons as hair straighteners! Somehow I cannot imagine laying my hair out on an ironing board and letting someone straighten my hair that way! Okay, so maybe I just can't imagine putting that much trust in someone with my hair! It was very common in the 1960's though. Today we have a plethora of hair straightening options to choose from.




I have been a flat iron fan for many, many years now. Now that my hair has grown out to such a long length, I have been avoiding straightening my hair at all. My flat iron take for ever with all this hair. Straightening my hair with my flat iron takes an hour at minimum! So I started looking for other hair straightening items, brands, you name it. I do not love rocking curly hair everyday, or a fun bun. I want to be able to straighten my hair with ease, and in a timely manner.


Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener



Social media has been all abuzz about hair brush straighteners. Wait, you mean to tell me that you can straighten your hair with a brush? Whoa baby! We have come a long way since the early days of ironing out hair - literally! I now am the proud owner of a Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener! Thank the technological gods for this hair straightening marvel. It is a brush, and it straightens your hair! Much like a flat iron the Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener needs to be plugged in and given a few moments to heat up. With convenient settings on the side you can easily control the amount of heat you use to straighten your hair. The hair straightening brush has a swivel cord, so you can easily straighten even the longest of hair. Without fear of being tangled up in the cord.


The hair straightening brush features silicone brush heads to prevent the chance of burning. I have had a few burning incidents in the past with my flat iron! The back-lit LED display is very easy to read, to ensure your hair straightener is on the right setting.



Hair Straightening With Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener


Straightening your hair with the Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener is a breeze. Just ensure that you are lining up the brush to flow with your hair and not against it. Straightening your hair is as simple as brushing it. Within about 15-20 minutes my hair soft, smooth silky and straightened. Looking much less like the hot mess it did when I started. 

There is a bit of an adjustment when using the Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener. The hair straightener is a brush, but it has more weight to it than your average hair brush. So it took me a few minutes to get used to the feel of it. Of course I had it in mind that it was a 'brush' and was not expecting the weight from the electronics. 

The Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener is easy to use and provides great results. Making it a great choice if you are in the market for a new hair straightener. With the silicone brush heads you can avoid getting burnt. No need to stand in front of a mirror once you get the hang of it. Seriously, just brush away and your hair will straighten! 


My Hair After Using The Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener


Normally I use heat protection products on my hair to keep it safe when using my flat iron. My first run with the Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener I chose not to use any products, since I wanted to see how it treated my hair without interference. So I plugged it in and waited for it to heat up. No guess work needed, the back lit LED display displays the temperature for easy reading. 

I went about brushing my hair and I was absolutely surprised! We have all smelled the dreaded singed and burning hair before. With my Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener I had no burnt hair! Even without using heat protection products, my hair was silky and smooth without any damage! 

I started with crazy bedhead, and ended up with smooth
and soft hair!
 

I am so happy with this hair straightening brush! The price is cheaper than replacing my high end flat iron. Plus it gives me silky smooth straight hair in a fraction of the time it takes me to use my flat iron! Moderately priced so it will fit most budgets.

With the silicone barrier around the bristles creating an anti-scald quality of the Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener is a great choice for a tween or teen. You can let your teenager straighten her own hair, without worrying that she will end up burning her scalp.

If you go to the Beautonics website, you can sign up and get exclusive deals direct to your inbox. They are currently giving a 10% off your first order for new signups too.





 The Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener will make a great 'first' hair styling tool for those that are just looking into straightening their hair. It is also a great choice for anyone that looking to replace an old flat iron that is not working any more. Obviously it is a good idea to provide any tween or teen with guidance when using styling tools. The Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener just allows you to show them how to straighten their hair with ease, and without fear of scalding!

Disclaimer 

While I did receive my Beautonics Advanced Hair Brush Straightener for free for testing purposes. All views and opinions expressed are my unbiased and honest actual experiences with the product. I in no way received any monetary compensation for my review. 

Comments

  1. Your blog have allot of detail about the LVL Hair straightener it's good job.
    LVL Hair straightener

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really appreciate the kind words! I try to be as detailed as possible with my reviews!

      Delete
  2. Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about the Matrix it's really good work. well done.
    Matrix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, thank you so much! The hair straightener brush is a great product! I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

      Delete
  3. Your blog is very useful, I am truly to this blog which is specially design about the hair-straightener.
    Great job.

    Fl Hairstylist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cyn!

    I don't know if you remember, but you wrote a blog review for us a little while back about our Beautonics Hair Brush Straightener.

    I just simply wanted to ask if you would be able to change the link from your review from the Amazon one to our new link as that is where it is sold now and would help our site tremendously.

    Here is the new link: https://mybeautonics.com/products/hair-brush-straightener

    Thank you so much and we hope you are doing very well, we will also definitely keep you in mind for any future products.

    Have a wonderful day,

    Beautonics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will be happy to edit the post and add that! Thank you for updating me with the information!

      Delete
  5. this is such an amazing blog I really liked the blog.Thanks for it.

    womens hairdresser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you are enjoying it, is there anything you would like to see more of?

      Delete
  6. Such an amazing blog about the Hair Restoration and I really appreciate you work which you have done well.
    Hair Restoration

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hair straightening brush you used and guide you shared is awesome.
    Straighteningfreak helped also with this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an amazing blog I really liked the blog.Thanks for it.The hair straightening brush you used and guide you shared is awesome.
    www.besthairstraightenerbrush.com helped also with this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hongsen private label hair straightener manufacturer offers a one year warranty for the Custom Made Temperature Adjustable Ceramic Heated Hair Straightening Brush. If you receive any defective item, we provide FULL REFUND or FREE REPLACEMENT. Please contact us through right now. We guarantee a response within 24 hours and friendly customer service for life to ensure your satisfaction. hair brush straightener

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

InstaGC

Popular Posts