Acne Treatment And Breakout Prevention

Acne and trying to prevent acne breakouts has been an issue of mine since puberty. Having horrible acne during some of my teenage years. As an adult my acne breakouts are less frequent, but still a huge pain to deal with. Having combination skin it makes dealing with my acne a bit complicated.

Combination skin is the worst. Not only is it oily, but it is very prone to being dry too. So many acne treatment products only make things worse by drying out my skin. So searching for a product that could treat acne and prevent future acne breakouts has been something I have been doing for years. Trying many high end and expensive treatments in the past without any luck. 

Acne is a thorn in the side of many people, me included. Acne outbreaks are just the beginning, acne can result in some unsightly scarring too. As I have grown older with kids of my own, I started noticing that most acne treatment products are full of chemicals. Let me tell you finding an acne treatment product that is natural and prevents outbreaks has been no walk in the park! 


Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub



I was recently given the opportunity to try a new natural and organic product that  prevents acne outbreaks. Once I received my Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub, I realized it was also made in the United States. Purchasing products made in the USA feels awesome, you are supporting a family, and helping to boost local economies. I am very passionate about supporting local, and small businesses. It just gives me an all around great feeling knowing a product is creating jobs for people in the USA. 

The Valentia packaging reminds me of  the high end products you would find in a spa or boutique. The timing really could not have been better when my face scrub arrived. I was having a breakout. So it was a great test for the products acne control properties! The worst was the side of my face, though I had a few pimples spread out over the rest of my face as well. 

My Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub had directions on the packaging. Something that not all products have, and it can be very frustrating! If you do not have directions, how do you know how to apply the product? So I was excited that there was no guess work and I could get right to using it! Here are a few ways you can apply the product:

  • Apply a small dollop with fingertips in a circular motion
  • Apply a small dollop to a facial cloth and use a circular motion 
  • Rinse with warm water
Using the Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub really cannot be simpler! It only takes a small amount too. Not something everyone thinks about, but the more product you need to use, the more often you have to purchase more. I love a good deal, so not having to replace my product every other week is a great bargain and easy on the budget!

Getting ready to start my day ~ the Valentia way!


I have to admit I had never heard of Valentia before. After Checking out Valentia.com I noticed that I am totally missing out! They have some great products available, and I look forward to purchasing some to try in the future. There are so many skincare brands and products out there, and Valentia is one that I will continue to use for sure! You can sign up with Valentia for exclusive offers. They also have some great natural skincare recipes and routines that are worth checking out!

The Problem With Pimples


My acne outbreaks are a huge pain. I tend to get large pimples, and blackheads. The large pimples are very noticeable. Covering them with concealer is not an option. Using cosmetics over acne breakouts seems to make things worse. I want my acne breakout gone as soon as possible, and cosmetics seem to cause more acne issues. I love my cosmetics, so it is a total bummer when I can't put my face on! To be honest, covering up a pimple keeps it from breathing, and traps all the oils in your pores. So giving your face a break during an acne outbreak is a good idea to help it heal faster. 

Acne treatment during an outbreak is great. What about preventing future outbreaks though? Valentia External Youth Exfoliating Scrub has you covered. From just the first use I noticed an overall improvement to my acne breakout. The next morning my acne breakout seemed smaller. Without my face being overly dry! Seriously, just the first use and I noted an improvement! That is so awesome! Normally an acne outbreak takes a week to even start improving with other products! 


Saying Goodbye To My Acne 


As I said, I started using my Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Face Scrub as soon as it arrived. When I got up the next morning I was totally stoked! Normally my face is totally oily first thing in the morning. The morning after using the face scrub, my acne was improving. I could feel that my pimples were diminished, and smaller already. My face was less oily, without being over dry! Much of the redness and irritation was gone as well! When have tried a product and had it start to diminish acne over night? I know I never have before!

Valentia External Youth Exfoliating Face scrub lightly exfoliates to rid my skin of dirt, and any lingering cosmetics that can cause an outbreak. It is not overloaded with exfoliates like many other products, so it does not cause any irritation to my skin, or dry it out. This is going to sound crazy, but it is almost as if it were custom made for my skin!



I love the fresh crisp clean smell of the Valentia face scrub. The fragrance energizing, a wonderful way to start your day. I use it first thing in the morning, that way my face is gently exfoliated and ready for my cosmetics routine.  Even though I skip contouring, and heavy foundation this time of year, exfoliating prior to cosmetics gives you a clean and smooth application! 

There are so many things I love about this product, outside of how awesome it is at controlling my acne. Here are just a few:

  • Made in the USA
  • Organic Natural Ingredients
  • Cruelty Free
  • Alcohol Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Vegan friendly
  • Made with sustainable energy
All those great things rolled into a product that actually works. A product that won't break the bank since a little dab will do ya! Being Alcohol free means that it is not drying out your skin. Valentia uses no unneeded products, so you just get good natural ingredients that are great for your skin! Having children I often think about the world and what we are leaving to our future generations. So I am grateful for all the products like Valentia using sustainable energy practices when making their products. Having some Vegan friends, it can be hard to find gifts for them, so that is another great point about Valentia products. I can purchase them for gifts, without fear of offending my Vegan friends.

All those great things still pale in comparison to the product getting rid of my acne outbreak in five days! Yes, it only took five days for there to be no sign on my acne outbreak! No residual pimples, no dry spots. Just acne free smooth skin! Amazing results if you ask me! No more embarrassing pimples, no more irritated red spots!
In just five days my acne was  completely gone! 

If you love natural organic products that do not cost a fortune, and provide great results this product will fit the bill! Seriously ~ I am in awe of how fast this stuff took care of my acne problems. It really is an awesome product that I intend to continue to use to control my acne outbreaks! Though if my fiance' keeps using it too, I may have to buy him his own!



If you check out my Youtube video you can see that my acne is being totally handled by Valentia! When I think back to all the times I was embarrassed over my acne ~ I just wish I had found this product sooner! I have spent a small fortune trying to deal with all my acne issues. Even going so far as to pay high prices for prescription products in the past. Always worrying about what people think when they see me. Acne is something you just can't hide, but now I can control it!


Disclaimer

I ordered my Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub on Amazon and received it for free, in exchange for my unbiased review. All of the opinions and views that I have expressed are impartial and my genuine honest experience with the product, which I have given to assist other consumers in making informed purchasing decisions. I received no monetary compensation, and I am not affiliated with the brand in anyway. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising











Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts