My Goddess VoxBox From Influenster

Feeling blessed to have been chosen for another coop VoxBox from Influenster. The Goddess VoxBox! It was full of a well rounded amount of beauty, skin care, personal care and household items. All from different brands. I love checking the mail and finding my VoxBox it really makes my day! The Goddess VoxBox did not disappoint! You can check out my VoxBox un-boxing on my YouTube channel here.

SinfulColors Matte Nail Polish


I had yet to enter the matte nail craze, that is so popular right now. I know, I know ~ get with the times girls. This matte polish was by SinfulColors in the shade 'Glazy Sunday'. This is a limited edition SinfulColors and Kylie Jenner collaboration for the 'Trend MATTErs' line. There are 32 shades available in the collaboration, and they will not last long! I love colors with fun names like this! It is a pastel, a little pink, and a little lavender all rolled into one spectacular matte polish. Most polishes boast about being fast drying. While I did not notice that with this particular bottle. I must say I have never had a polish that dries this fast! It only takes two coats for the perfect manicure. If you want to add some shine to the matte finish you can finish with a high gloss top coat! Having a matte polish on hand is a great way to switch up your manicure between salon visits.

I really love this shade for my daughter too. It reminds me of the polish that was on my barbie dolls when I was a young girl. Seems like a perfect color for any girl, young and old alike! My manicure lasted about a week using the SinfulColors. I was pretty hard on the manicure with some spring cleaning, and working in the garden. So if your not a avid gardener like me, your manicure will last longer. 






Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads


Smudged a nail? Need a complete manicure overhaul? Have I got a polish remover for you! Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads are an innovative new way to remove nail polish. You've tried other nail polish remover pads? Throw them away! They cannot beat the felt saturated pads that Cutex has! I used to use the dip and wist tubs. Though they are a waste of money, once you use so much your finger cant reach the remover in the bottom.

Step into the new age of fast polish removal. One of these pads completely removed all the polish from my fingers and toes. In record time too! Wait there is more! These little remover's are full of botanical goodness! So it is strengthening and nourishing your nails while you remove your polish at lightning speeds! So your getting a polish remover that will take up little space in your beauty stash. Plus your getting a nail and cuticle spa treatment without leaving home! The best part? These are low priced, and fit into any and I mean any budget! You can check out a polish removal video on my instagram @youknowmeasCyn to see just how fast these little guys work!





Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo And Conditioner


Holy hydration! My hair is always on the dry side, so I am always looking for a hair quenching shampoo. You cannot beat Pantene Expert Intense Hydration line for the price. Not to expensive and much cheaper than going to the salon and paying top dollar for treatments! My hair feels softer, fuller and my dry ends are less noticeable too. The fragrance is oh so good! I love a product that makes my hair smell great, and this duo does the trick!

Skip the salon and give them a run for their money, they are sure to hydrate your locks for a #strongisbeautiful look. I am so pleased with my hair right now. I can run my fingers through it with ease, and less breakage because it is not as dry and brittle as normal! Whatever the reason's for your hair being dry, this duo is sure to bring back some life to your dry hair!






Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner


Totally new product out now from Dickinson's Witch Hazel. This toner is alcohol free! Cleaning, hydrating without the dryness of most witch hazel products. It is a gentle cleanser, but it will still pull out impurities. It leaves my face clean, even pulling out gunk that I was sure was washed away! Even after scrubbing my face to remove my cosmetics Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel pulled impurities out of my pores. I could see it on the cotton ball I used to apply my toner! 

I love the fresh clean scent. My face is soft, super clean and tighter too. So this toner has a bit of an anti-aging boost. I use it both in the morning before I apply my cosmetics, and at night when I remove my make-up. Using it before my cosmetics routine means my face is super clean and impurities will not be trapped in my pores under my cosmetics all day! This is what I like to call a super buy! Seriously this bottle is huge, a full 16 oz bottle of toner! It will likely last a good long while, and is very budget friendly! Well worth the price, for the amount of product.





Always Radiant With FlexFoam


I have never been a 'pad' girl, usually choosing tampons as my go to for my monthly visit. These are the new age of  period protection! Not bulky at all, and you can freely wear whatever your heart desires. From dresses to yoga pants. No more backing out on date night, or a girls night out because Aunt Flo showed up for a visit. You are 'Always' covered with FlexFoam technology.

Not bulky at all, and no discomfort. You may even forget you are wearing a pad! Let's get down to price. We all buy menstruation products, and I myself am not ready for that whole Diva cup craze. These are well priced to fit any budget, and let's face it we all need protection. Perfect for still being able to go out and enjoy the summer weather.





Downy Fresh Protect In Wash Frebreeze Odor Defense


April fresh scent is finally here! Seriously the best Downy scent ever! These little in wash beads have frebreeze technology! Sometimes we all need a little deodorant for our laundry. My fiance' works on cars for our family and friends all the time. In all sorts of weather. So you can imagine the odors I deal with when doing the laundry. Sometimes I swear he takes my best towels out there, and they end up smelling like grease and chemicals. So I tossed some of these beads in with his clothes and the towels he used. They came out of the dryer smelling so fresh I would never have guessed he had worked in the garage in them!

The April Fresh scent is a welcomed change to my laundry! Opening up my closet and being greeted with an amazing scent is awesome. The price is comperable to other beads on the market. Well worth the price if you have a sports player, mechanic or someone who works in field that makes their clothes a little less than fresh.





Ebates


My VoxBox contained an Ebates card, letting me know all about earning cash back. I have been using Ebates for a long time now, so I was no stranger to how awesome it is. If you are not familiar with Ebates it is a cash back site. With cash back on over 2,000 of the most well known stores. Just about anything you could need to buy can be found at one of the stores that Ebates gives you cash back for. Stores like Sephora, Macy's, eBay and even Walmart. I always head to Ebates before making a purchase to see if I can earn cash back. If you are going to drop the cash on a the latest Urban Decay palette you may as well get a little something back right?

Even if you are just doing routine household shopping, you can use Ebates and earn some cash back. Just for example, if you are looking to buy household products from Walmart you can shop through Ebates earn cash back and do a in store pickup. Be a savy shopper and check Ebates before you buy! Especially around the holidays when you more apt to be spending more than normal. You may as well earn something for all the money you are spending! 


Disclaimer

I received all the items in my Influenster VoxBox free for testing and review purposes. All views expressed are my genuine unbiased, and honest experiences with the products. I am in no way affiliated with the brands, or Influenster. I received no monetary compensation for my reviews. My reviews are posted with the purpose of aiding customers in future purchasing decisions. I am disclosing this information in compliance with FTC guidelines for online reviews. 

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts