iPhone Lens Kit Review






Deluxe 5 in 1 iPhone Lense Kit


I am extremely pleased with my recent purchase of this 5 in 1 deluxe lense kit for my iPhone. I used to be an android girl and am still honestly learning all the functions of my new iphone, I do prefer my iPhone now that I have one to my previous android phones. I liked the idea and convenience of the case with this kit that I can easily clip to my belt loop or purse. Very easy to use, and has instructions. So even if you are like me and don't have any polished photography skills you can still manage to take some awesome images.








Having a protective storage case for my iPhone lens kit was important. I am always busy, and I have a destructive toddler at home. It is compact enough I can toss it in my purse for a day at the beach or the park. The case is small and compact and offers great protection for the lenses when I am not using them. Overall I am extremely pleased with the purchase of my iPhone lens kit. for the price I think this would be a great lens kit for a teen or tween, since it is not extremely expensive and not all teens are responsible with their items. This way you have peace of mind that if they do not take care of you are not out a large amount of money. 






Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts