Bedhug Burrow Blanket for Cats and Dogs

I am an animal lover. We have a large farm and many animals to go along with it. My cat Zero is a Main Coon long hair mix and I do tend to spoil him. So I was really excited when I found this. Zero often tries to steal my blankets and loves to be underneath him. Finding something that I could use with his existing pillow bed was great.

Bedhub Burrow Blanket

Bedhug Burrow Blankets are made to fit with your existing pet bed and create a comforting tunnel for your pet to burrow in while relaxing or sleeping. These are really easy to use, and have a velcro closer. My cat Zero being a long hair sheds like crazy. So I love being able to toss this in the washer whenever I need to. 

My Bedhug came very well packaged with a personalized message! This company loves furbabies, and you can really tell with the extra effort they put in when sending out your items.





Zero loves his Bedhug Burrow Blanket wherever we put it. During the day he lounges like the lazy cat he is on his pillow bed downstairs. At night I take the bedhug and place it around the cushion on my loveseat in my master bedroom, since he spends his nights there. I really love how easy to use and move around this is. It is extremely soft to the touch both on the outside as well as in. 





Despite our best efforts to get Zero to play today he did not want to leave his Bedhug. Zero is a large cat too, much larger than most domestics, so that should give you an idea of how large the bedhug is. It has elastic on the bottom edge as well to fit with most styles of pet beds with ease.

Overall I am very pleased with this purchase. Zero is happy as can be, and is no longer stealing my soft fuzzy blankets.











Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts