Carved Floral Desk Organizer: Getting Organized with Style

Who needs to be more organized? We all could use a little help with it comes to organization. Personally clutter and lack of organization is the bane of my existence! I am always looking for ways to declutter, and stay as organized as possible. Especially when it comes to my personal deadlines for creating content on this blog, or even just interacting with my social channels (seriously, it is like a full time job most days). Organization is essential when you are a revier, sweeper and freebie lover. Keeping track of clients, fans, products, and review dates can be a bit overwhelming. You not only need a system, you need some fabulous products that will help you keep track of everything you take on!

Carved Floral Desk Organizer Set 




Some of the simplest tools can make organizing your life a bit less overwhelming. I recently ordered this Carved Floral Desk Organizer set and while it looks very simple it is extremely helpful! This set includes:


  • Pen and pencil cup.
  • 3 slot letter organizer.
  • Note pad, or post-it holder.

These come in all sorts of sizes, but if you spend a lot of time at a desk; having a fun vibrant color helps to boost your mood. Let's face it, life or working at a desk can become boring. Keeping bright cheerful colors around you and your workspace can make the day less monotonous. 


How I Use My Carved Floral Desk Organizer 

I know a lot of my followers love freebies and testing items to review items as well. The three slot organizer has really helped me to keep track of pending deadlines, items I have ordered, and items that have shipped. I use the rear slot for items that I have ordered. I just make a quick note of the order date and item, and if it was an item with a deadline for a client. The second slot I use when I get shipment notification, so I know to check the tracking periodically. Then once the item arrives I simply move my note to the front slot. I also use the front slot for any bills, or outgoing mail I have as well. 


The pen and pencil cup is very handy for me. I can never seem to keep track of a pen or pencil in this house. My son loves to write and draw too. So they always seem to be lost. This way I can keep track of at least a single pen to make my notes. As well as having a single place to store all the ones that I end up finding all over the house when I clean up after my little guy.


Organizing With Style

This Carved Floral Desk Organizer not only helps me stay on track, it is also very stylish. I love the carved floral design and the bright purple color too. It ads a splash of color to an otherwise boring area. You are also less likely to ignore anything in your organizer with the bright colors. It's a reminder that I have deadlines to accomplish without easily blending into the background of my desk!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M4P5TQS/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=hubacct603602-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01M4P5TQS&linkId=0c048567bf0e06210ffbff3be34fc3e8

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts