Fun and Family Friendly Magnetic Dry Erase Calendar

I am behind on posting this item, I have had it for about 5 months now and we absolutely love it. It is so kid friendly and it really helps the kids stay on track even if I just add daily chores to it. It comes with several emoji magnets, 3 different colors of dry erase markers with built in erasers. Two large erasers and it is just loads of fun and super cute with all the cartoonish aspects. This Lovellio Dry Erase Magnet board has been great for tracking different posts, and reviews I need to publish.




It is modestly priced for all the items included with it and really helps my little guy start to get in the habit of having a schedule. Of course we cleared off the appointments just for posting purposes but it really is a great find at a great price!


There are a few different styles available, this is the one I chose.


You have the option to choose between a few different styles and colors. There is usually a promotion going on for this item as well. It sticks to my fridge without any trouble, and I am super pleased with my purchase. 

Comments

InstaGC

Popular Posts